LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Don't care just need them to win1 more game then they can lose every game or win every game after that makes no difference to me.

Pretty much this. After they get their 8th win, they can lose all the rest of their games for all I care, its about getting the best possible draft pick out of them.

At this rate i still see them finishing the season with a good record around 12-4 or 13-3 so there 2nd round pick will be a late round pick, Our pick will also be a late round pick so we should have 2 second round picks pretty close to each other.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Oct 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if jamal Charles goes down then the whole team goes down so they better hope that he stays healthy because the team revolves around him just like how our team revolved around frank gore in 2011

They have a great pass rush, a tremendous secondary, even better than the 49ers had in 2011 IMO, and a great running back. As long as Alex doesn't screw up too badly, with their last place schedule, they'll be good to go against everyone but Denver, which should be quite an interesting matchup.

Chiefs fan base is already getting fractured the same way this place was.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277689
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Whoa, dude! I thought stat lines be dam? I guess it depends what thread your in. No further explanation for the hostility needed.

I only show hostility when people whine and cry about stupid stuff, we get a lot of sympathy trolls like you that appear and disappear just as quickly, no biggie, you won't be around long.

ha! I've been around longer than you. One created handle does not a poster make. As far as I'm concerned, your a noob. I've been on Niner message boards longer than most of the mods. I'm not going anywhere. I might change my handle, but so what? Anyways, I don't have a beef with you, just pointing out your hypocrisy. Take it or leave it. I don't care.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Also, as a #1 pick, there's a good chance that the player may be out of the league ala tim couch. Under proper guidance, Alex does enough to win games and that's the main goal of an organization, not amazing stats.

Amazing stats? He isn't even performing like an efficient game manager at this point.

QB Rating

I never said he puts up amazing stats. AB was referring to the #1 pick should put up amazing stats like Peyton. All I said is wins>stats.

Week 1 - W
Week 2 - W
Week 3 - W
Week 4 - W
Week 5 - W
Week 6 - W
Week 7 - W

That's all that matters. I think we all know that the Chiefs dominating defense is the real reason why they're 7-0 but Alex also integral part of that success as well.

W * 7 looks pretty good to me. Plenty of pretty boys out there 4 - 3, 3 - 4, 2 - 5. But I guess that is better to a lot of WZers as always. Pretty and 2 - 5 greater than 7 - 0 and Alex Smith.....
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM ]
Hell yeah good for him! I will always root for em as long as he aint playing our niners. Stats aint flashy but this man is winning still good for him.
Goniners
At this point the haters look pretty rediculous. That was a 2 - 14 team last year. The only major change is Alex Smith. Everybody said he could never do it with another team and it was just the 49ers level of talent and Harbaugh's scheme hiding him.

Well..... ah...... 2 - 14 team and a different coach. Obviously Alex Smith is a WINNER. Like him or that fact or not.

Good for Alex. I'll always root for him as long as we don't play him.
alex is a gamer. im happy for him. hes proving that hes legit, something many of us knew all along
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
All this dude does is win games... for multiple franchises... and get maligned. If you're not talking wins, it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if jamal Charles goes down then the whole team goes down so they better hope that he stays healthy because the team revolves around him just like how our team revolved around frank gore in 2011

If gore went down now we would be screwed, don't kid yourself.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
alex is a gamer. im happy for him. hes proving that hes legit, something many of us knew all along

I knew it too and always said so.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
At this point the haters look pretty rediculous. That was a 2 - 14 team last year. The only major change is Alex Smith. Everybody said he could never do it with another team and it was just the 49ers level of talent and Harbaugh's scheme hiding him.

Well..... ah...... 2 - 14 team and a different coach. Obviously Alex Smith is a WINNER. Like him or that fact or not.

Besides a bunch of free agents, a whole new coaching staff...etc.....but yeah you're right. Also forgetting that KC won 7 games in 2011 and 10 games in 2010. The talent clearly was there, they just ended up injury plagued and it snowballed from there.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 10:36 PM ]

Besides a bunch of free agents, a whole new coaching staff...etc.....but yeah you're right.

The major change on the field really is Alex and not turning it over. They aren't massively different except at QB. He really does have a lot to do with it.
The major change on the field really is Alex and not turning it over. They aren't massively different except at QB. He really does have a lot to do with it.

So the defense was also playing at this level last season, correct? They had 21 takeaways all of last season, they are up to 18 just this season alone.

I wonder what would have happened last season had they averaged 3 takeaways a game too.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone