How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Jaws ranked Smith as the 20th best QB in NFL
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jaws ranked Smith as the 20th best QB in NFL

He's still sucking on Philip Rivers
Jaworski:

It was a great move by Andy Reid to acquire Smith. "The defining element of Smith's play is efficiency. He executes the offense the way it's designed, and he makes very few mistakes. Last season – for the second year in a row – he was exceptional on first down. In 2012 he led the NFL in first-down passing, with a quarterback rating of 119. Much of it came off play-action, or in the case of the 49ers, hard run-action out of base personnel. There was no better play-action quarterback last season than Smith. He had a quarterback rating of over 132. "Smith has been outstanding out of multiple tight end personnel over the last couple of seasons. No quarterback has thrown the ball more with three tight ends on the field. You don't see that very often in today's NFL.

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Jaworski:

It was a great move by Andy Reid to acquire Smith. "The defining element of Smith's play is efficiency. He executes the offense the way it's designed, and he makes very few mistakes. Last season – for the second year in a row – he was exceptional on first down. In 2012 he led the NFL in first-down passing, with a quarterback rating of 119. Much of it came off play-action, or in the case of the 49ers, hard run-action out of base personnel. There was no better play-action quarterback last season than Smith. He had a quarterback rating of over 132. "Smith has been outstanding out of multiple tight end personnel over the last couple of seasons. No quarterback has thrown the ball more with three tight ends on the field. You don't see that very often in today's NFL.

Are you going to post Jaw's review on Kaep and with a smiley? Probably not.
I just think anybody who was at the saints divisional rd playoff will be a Smith fan for life
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
I just think anybody who was at the saints divisional rd playoff will be a Smith fan for life

I wasn't at that game but I was at the N.Y Giants reg. game this past season maybe that's my problem!
Originally posted by Alexdontlivehere:

I wasn't at that game but I was at the N.Y Giants reg. game this past season maybe that's my problem!

i think you got more problems than that
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

yep I was there. So awesome
Originally posted by hofer36:
i think you got more problems than that
Maybe If I was a Alex lover that would solve a lot of my issues.
Originally posted by luv49rs:

yep I was there. So awesome
john madden said it was the best football game in the last 25 years. historical best O against a historical best D..
watching smith march the field twice was priceless
Kyle Williams dosnt fumble twice and i say we have 2 more rings and were saying Kapper-who

john madden said it was the best football game in the last 25 years. historical best O against a historical best D..
Kyle Williams dosnt fumble twice and i say we have 2 more rings and were saying Kapper-who
Obviously Harbaugh doesn't share your opinion.
Originally posted by Alexdontlivehere:
Obviously Harbaugh doesn't share your opinion.

If Kyle dosnt GIVE the GAME away we win the bowl. And when Alex goes down the last year there is no way harbaugh replaces a superbowl winning QB with an unproven. the fanbase or owners wouldnt let it happen .. And yes Alex would have gotten us to the bowl last year and won.
i wouldnt be suprised if the death threats Kyle received were from Alex
If Kyle dosnt GIVE the GAME away we win the bowl. And when Alex goes down the last year there is no way harbaugh replaces a superbowl winning QB with an unproven. the fanbase or owners wouldnt let it happen .. And yes Alex would have gotten us to the bowl last year and won.
So Alex would of won at N.O, N.E, Atl. and would of overcame poor defense and special teams in the Superbowl?
i wouldnt be suprised if the death threats Kyle received were from Alex

That would explain why Alex is gone and Kyle is still here.
Share 49ersWebzone