There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by captveg:
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.

it was 3rd and 4 and he really didnt have anywhere else to go with the ball
Went back in forth with the SF game. KC's D coordinator is damn good. His blitz schemes remind me of the late Jimmy Johnson of the Eagles.
240 yards against that vaunted texans defense---impressive
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by captveg:
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.

Two off throws running to his right which used to be one of his strengths--one could have been a TD the other was picked...oh well...sh*t happens. On to number 8!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Who's downplaying? Smiths stats speak for themselves. If you go by the stats, he is over rated by some in here.

Joe, just curious what do you think about all these NFL analysts on TV, most of which were NFL QBs or coaches, who say Alex is playing very well, orchestrating this offense, is in total charge, and his play leads to wins. Do you think they just know less about football than you?

He was playing solid and not losing games. He has always been a solid QB. But his play has declined as the season has progressed. It is a situation where the talent on the team has gotten the Chiefs through some games. Credit to him for NOT playing like Matt Cassell. That is a big difference than crediting him for playing like Drew Breese.

His play this year is actually worse than last year. If he keeps playing this, coaches will always be looking for a replacement.

I am happy he is helping the Chiefs get 8 wins.

Lol didnt answer the question, and ignored the fact that your opinion differs from ex-players and analysts.

The most credible one, Cossell doesn't think Alex is all that either. The talking heads that are on shows to get ratings...analysts? Maybe. They sure aren't saying he is an elite QB. His team is 7-0 so you can't technically rip the dude but let's stop ignoring the obvious and that is his play has declined and he's not playing as we'll as last year.
[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
The most credible one, Cossell doesn't think Alex is all that either. The talking heads that are on shows to get ratings...analysts? Maybe. They sure aren't saying he is an elite QB. His team is 7-0 so you can't technically rip the dude but let's stop ignoring the obvious and that is his play has declined and he's not playing as we'll as last year.

Took you all that time to find a semi credible source? LOL!
Happy for the guy.
Watch Alex somehow go undefeated and beat the Seahawks in the SB lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
Watch Alex somehow go undefeated and beat the Seahawks in the SB lol


If we don't get there I'd be happy for the Chiefs to win.
Originally posted by bunker:
Originally posted by bunker:It seems impossible that the Chiefs wont win 19 games. The only way they wont win 19 games is if they win 20 games because two other teams in the AFC go 16-0 and somehow have a better scoring differential (unlikely) and the chiefs have to play in wild card round. A Smith will take the next step in his career and lead the Chiefs to 19 or 20 wins, throwing 0 interceptions (including pre-season and probowl)BTW you forgot to put 17-20 wins as an option in the poll.
Originally posted by hofer36:
what an awesome post to bust your cherry on..and i got the sarcasm

It felt great to bust my cherry on a post. I couldn't imagine it happening any other way.

Its still looking like 19 wins for the chiefs.
7-0

Awesome. Getting a 2nd round pick fa sho
Originally posted by valrod33:
7-0

Awesome. Getting a 2nd round pick fa sho

Watch them go 7-9
I eat crow....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Muggins:

Steve Young did this once AND scored

But that one wasn't sideways...and he still had his line in front of him. But yeah, that was awesome.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I eat crow....

Say it!