There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Wow they are winning way too many games. I wanted them to win 8 or 9 so we get a mid 2nd. This is going to be a very, very late 2nd. But I guess that is still better than a 3rd.....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.

True, but he was trying to make a play to get a first down. He made other good plays in the game that don't show up on the highlight reels that helped his team win, and that 97-yard TD drive was a thing of beauty. Him and his WRs need to work on their communication and the drops, but otherwise he's doing a solid job.

Plus, I think that the McGrath pass at the goal line should have been a TD. That man's arms are just too big.
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl3m
At 7-0, Alex Smith ties Dieter Brock of the Los Angeles Rams for the most consecutive wins with a new team since 1970 (via @NFL)
A
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow they are winning way too many games. I wanted them to win 8 or 9 so we get a mid 2nd. This is going to be a very, very late 2nd. But I guess that is still better than a 3rd.....

THIS^
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl3m
At 7-0, Alex Smith ties Dieter Brock of the Los Angeles Rams for the most consecutive wins with a new team since 1970 (via @NFL)

Gotta feel good for the guy. It was not long ago that guys like Jamie Dukes were saying he couldnt even be a servicable NFL qb.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Originally posted by Muggins:

Steve Young did this once AND scored
That's just so Alex Smith. He's always managing that ball so well even on disaster plays. He doesn't let it turn into a bigger disaster....
Tamba Hali just took that game over.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's just so Alex Smith. He's always managing that ball so well even on disaster plays. He doesn't let it turn into a bigger disaster....

Mr. No Pocket Presence at least managed to avoid a sack
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Looked like mcluster was held on tha route.
Was Smith's TD run a busted play?
I haven't got the chance to watch the game, but it looked like a nail biter, 1 pt win for the Chiefs. 7-0

How?!!!! Amazing turnaround story for the Chiefs. I'm still amazed.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM ]