There are 144 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Alex with the DWalk TD pass play

Looked familiar but...no TD!
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw
Getting tackled on the 1 by the Texans player was the worse thing that could have happened to the Texans. He should have let him score so they could get the ball back to try to tie the game down 8.
7-0
Wow they are winning way too many games. I wanted them to win 8 or 9 so we get a mid 2nd. This is going to be a very, very late 2nd. But I guess that is still better than a 3rd.....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Smith just got screwed by McCluster stopping his route inexplicably after the throw

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by captveg:

Yeah that was weird but Smith made a bad decision by throwing into triple coverage. Not very Smith-like.

True, but he was trying to make a play to get a first down. He made other good plays in the game that don't show up on the highlight reels that helped his team win, and that 97-yard TD drive was a thing of beauty. Him and his WRs need to work on their communication and the drops, but otherwise he's doing a solid job.

Plus, I think that the McGrath pass at the goal line should have been a TD. That man's arms are just too big.
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl3m
At 7-0, Alex Smith ties Dieter Brock of the Los Angeles Rams for the most consecutive wins with a new team since 1970 (via @NFL)
A
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow they are winning way too many games. I wanted them to win 8 or 9 so we get a mid 2nd. This is going to be a very, very late 2nd. But I guess that is still better than a 3rd.....

THIS^
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Melissa Jacobs ‏@thefootballgirl3m
At 7-0, Alex Smith ties Dieter Brock of the Los Angeles Rams for the most consecutive wins with a new team since 1970 (via @NFL)

Gotta feel good for the guy. It was not long ago that guys like Jamie Dukes were saying he couldnt even be a servicable NFL qb.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Originally posted by Muggins:

Steve Young did this once AND scored
That's just so Alex Smith. He's always managing that ball so well even on disaster plays. He doesn't let it turn into a bigger disaster....
Tamba Hali just took that game over.
Share 49ersWebzone