There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WTF

I knew the Cheifs were an underrated team with a great defense, .....but #3 on the overall power rankings?

... and the offense is not even close to running on all cylinders. If they can get that aspect boosted a bit, they could really make a SuperBowl run after being the worst ranked team last season.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

This is just another reason to respect this guy! He's a smart player and is team first.

Did he know the play because he was hearing the play call or could tell by formation?

Telepathy, holmes.

LOL...that explains it!
im assuming he heard the play call since his helmet has a radio
Case Keenum starting Sunday. 7-0
Originally posted by SFrush:

Then Brandon "Backhand Duck Dynasty" Weeden - 8-0.
Originally posted by SFrush:

Wow, the Chiefs really have had it easy so far. Outside of Dallas and Tennessee, they really have not played anyone. I don't think we will really know about this team until the Denver, San Diego, Denver stretch at the end of November.
Get 2 more wins!

#mascot4themediocre
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Get 2 more wins!

#mascot4themediocre

Oh, they'll get 2 more wins..and then 2 more..and then 2 more...and maybe...just maybe...
2 more is all we need and is what any Niner fan should be hoping for. Now, if you're more of a Chiefs fan than a Niner fan, I get it, but if you're more of a NIner fan, you'd like a number as close to 8 as possible.
Texans thrid-string QB against the Chiefs defense in Arrowhead? Yeah, good luck with that. As long as Smith continues to not turn the ball over the Chiefs should definitely win this one.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
2 more is all we need and is what any Niner fan should be hoping for. Now, if you're more of a Chiefs fan than a Niner fan, I get it, but if you're more of a NIner fan, you'd like a number as close to 8 as possible.

There are niner fans who like another team too! Call out the dogs! What's next? You telling us what real fans think?
I'm not telling you or anyone anything. I'm giving my opinion. All I'm saying is that a Niner fan wants what's best for the Niners. A Chiefs fan wants what's best for the Chiefs. A Seahawk fan wants what's best for the Seahawks. Am I wrong about that?

My only point is that if you'd rather see the Chiefs go 16-0 than 8-8, then by virtue of that, you'd rather the Chiefs win than the Niners get a better pick. Do you see anything wrong with that logic? If you do, I'd like to see the reasoning.

And, if you are a fan of more than one team, then the question is which team are you MORE of a fan for? If you're MORE of a Chiefs fan than a Niners fan, that's fine in my opinion. This is, after all, a Chiefs thread, so it's not surprising to find Chiefs fans here. But MY OPINION IS that if you'd rather see the Chiefs win a lot of games than the NIners get the best possible draft pick, don't at the same time pretend the NIners are more important to you than the Chiefs. I'd call that hypocrisy. And again, that's just my opinion.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Oct 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM ]
Nielsen--your posts increasingly seem to be direct criticism toward 9er fans who still like Smith and wish him well. You are stirring the pot that has been over-stirred.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Nielsen--your posts increasingly seem to be direct criticism toward 9er fans who still like Smith and wish him well. You are stirring the pot that has been over-stirred.

You're engaging in mind-reading. Why don't you just take the posts at face value. Again, I'd like the Niners to get the best possible 2nd round pick. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I like Alex Smith, but he plays for another team these days. I'm not a fan of that team. The only team for which I root is the NIners. That's all there is to it. There is no secret agenda.

I'd rather not speculate or try to mind read anybody else. I'm just pointing out what, in my opinion, is a logical fallacy: calling yourself a Niner fan and, at the same time, hoping for something which is not helpful to the Niner team.