There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Chiefs thread, yo! Not sure why you guys are still talking about Kraep when there is already a Kraep thread in Niner Talk!!!! (looking directly at you, JoeCool)

- 98

"Kraep"??? WTF?

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

That's Alex Smith for you - class with a capital C all the way.

What's the problem? People twisted up our previous QB's name all the time to mock him. Alice, Axl, ect...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

This is just another reason to respect this guy! He's a smart player and is team first.

Did he know the play because he was hearing the play call or could tell by formation?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
"On the last play I was on the sideline screaming for a timeout because we had called a play that had no pressure answer. Colin (Kaepernick) did the best he could with the signal and the throw. I'm sure if the coaches had to do it over again they'd call something with a better pressure answer." -- Alex Smith

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kansas-City-puts-smile-on-Alex-Smith-s-face-4891283.php#page-2

This is just another reason to respect this guy! He's a smart player and is team first.

Did he know the play because he was hearing the play call or could tell by formation?

Telepathy, holmes.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
What's the problem? People twisted up our previous QB's name all the time to mock him. Alice, Axl, ect...

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Cheap shots. Tired. Lazy. Low class. Bad fan behavior. Just my opinion.
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?

Do mods get warned?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?

At least the mod if anything was cheap-shotting a player.. and not you (or another poster).

Believe me, that sucks far worse.
LOl. Kid loves Kap. May have been a posting error (iphone, etc.) or just being silly. No malice intended, TMK.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Chiefs thread, yo! Not sure why you guys are still talking about Kap when there is already a Kap thread in Niner Talk!!!! (looking directly at you, JoeCool)

- 98

"Kraep"??? WTF?

Mah bad.. Parking Lot style posting there...

"Kap."

- 98
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
At least the mod if anything was cheap-shotting a player.. and not you (or another poster).

Believe me, that sucks far worse.

Honestly, for some reason it doesn't bother me as much if someone is cheap-shotting me rather than a Niner player, but I see that Kidash has responded.

Thank you, Kidash!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
What's the problem? People twisted up our previous QB's name all the time to mock him. Alice, Axl, ect...

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Cheap shots. Tired. Lazy. Low class. Bad fan behavior. Just my opinion.

That was about the only reasonable answer to my question. You may pass.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?

Do mods get warned?

I've seen a mod lose mod status.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
And, by the way, that's a moderator taking that cheap shot. Again, WTF?

Do mods get warned?

I've seen a mod lose mod status.
damn ..he must have done something crazy
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Cheap shots. Tired. Lazy. Low class. Bad fan behavior. Just my opinion.

Agree with this...just not necessary.
WTF

I knew the Cheifs were an underrated team with a great defense, .....but #3 on the overall power rankings?