LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Stupid play call by Chiefs short pass on 3rd down to Jenkins that he.......DROPS!!!!!
... and Cooper with the game-killing INT for KC... (should be a game ender)
f**kin raiders being the raiders...dude im playin in ff has the chiefs defense and the raiders are hooking him up big time lol
Ugly win...6-0 though!
The way the Chiefs OL and the Raiders secondary played today Peyton Manning might have had 50 more yards in passing.

Bottom line Alex didn't make any mistakes protected the football behind his crappy OL and got the win 6-0 26-5-1 last 32 games #2 in NFL win% since 2011.

f**k Seahawks fans Chiefs fans set noise record at Arrowhead Stadium!!
That 3rd and 48 for the Raiders was awesome
6-0

2 games to go.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
6-0

2 games to go.

It's a lock. No way KC goes 1-9 or 0-10 for the remainder of the season.
Okay, Chiefs, you can start losing now.
10 sacks. 10 sacks??!! Who does that?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
6-0

2 games to go.

Once they get to 8, I'm rooting for them to lose every single game possible, screw that late 2nd rounder, I want to see a mid 2nd rounder damnit
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Don't worry about it. They've got two against the Broncos, a couple against the Chargers, a game in Buffalo and a game with the Colts coming up. There will be some loses - my guess is somewhere between 4 and 6 loses. They haven't faced anything like the Broncos offense yet and I don't think they've seen any defenses as tough as the Colts. You never know what you're going to get with the Chargers or the Bills.
Get me 2 more Alex!!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Don't worry about it. They've got two against the Broncos, a couple against the Chargers, a game in Buffalo and a game with the Colts coming up. There will be some loses - my guess is somewhere between 4 and 6 loses. They haven't faced anything like the Broncos offense yet and I don't think they've seen any defenses as tough as the Colts. You never know what you're going to get with the Chargers or the Bills.

Great points! So you're saying there's a chance!
They're about to pull a '09 Broncos and go 2-8 from here. Just watch.
Share 49ersWebzone