LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

No doubt Gonzalez still has the talent.

I don't feel Falcons are throwing in the towel just yet. They're 1-4. Maybe if they lose 2 more???

When is the trading deadline?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No doubt Gonzalez still has the talent.

I don't feel Falcons are throwing in the towel just yet. They're 1-4. Maybe if they lose 2 more???

It is not going to happen.

Oct. 29th
Thought this was a good read for those interested in the Oakland@KC matchup next Sunday... much more detailed than this following quote.

Raiders vs. Chiefs 2013: Stopping the Oakland Raiders

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/10/9/4819410/raiders-vs-chiefs-2013-stopping-the-oakland-raiders
Keys to victory - Offense
- Use the hard count- I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but it will make them hesitant in their pass rush and help gain some first downs.
- Throw over top- The Raiders are going to give this team some chances to burn them. So take the opportunity to do so.
- Let Jamaal run wild- The offensive line can handle this defensive line. I see a good week ahead for Charles. They can exploit the edge and cutback runs.

Keys to victory - Defense
- Contain Pryor- He is the key to their offense and if you contain him in the tackle box. They will sputter.
- Press Moore and Streater- Disrupt the timing of their routes and don't let them get inside releases for digs and slants.
- Confuse Pryor with coverages
I'm glad to read there are a lot more classy fans here happy to see Alex doing well in KC and enjoying the Chiefs games than those sicko extreme Alex haters over on that awful 49ers.com message board run by that dbag Tahoegirl.

I could understand a little of the hate if Alex was a genuine arrogant ahole but he's not he's a good dude and solid QB wish him luck in KC.
Gonzalez to KC makes good sense for the Chiefs Alex is throwing to their 3rd TE.
[ Edited by 49ersMVP on Oct 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM ]
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMVP:
Gonzalez to KC makes good sense for the Chiefs Alex is throwing to their 3rd TE.

It does, but they are talking about a 3rd/4th round pick. For a one year player? He is worth a 6th or 7th.
Good call fryet!

How many picks in next year's draft have the Chiefs given up?
Good call fryet!

How many picks in next year's draft have the Chiefs given up?

only the 2nd that will go to the Niners after they win 8 games.
A lot is being said about the Chiefs cake schedule but a lot are also overlooking confidence and momentum. Gutter teams usually are surprised when they win and go into a lot of games as the underdog. Yes, they win one here and there vs a playoff caliber team, but that consistent confidence of being a winner does not stick with one win. What do they call it: swag.

The one thing this schedule is doing for the Chiefs is that it has built up their swag. The talent was there but the confidence or belief was not. It is now. I do feel strongly about confidence and momentum and think this team is able to beat any team in the league. The biggest difference from Week 1 to now is that they now also believe this.

^ been gone away from this thread for too long, joe... where ya been?

The easier schedule has really helped, as I do think KC would have struggled to win 5 with this current offense. The top 10 offensive penalties... the poor run and pass blocking.. top 10 in drops.. their starting 2 TEs broken and missing in action... the evolution of a new offense.. This team needed some relief. Having won 3 away games and 2 home games... having 3 straight home games coming up... KC should be feeling really good right now. This team could be 9-0 going into their bye week!!! I suspect they drop at least one before then, but 9-0 is possible with Oakland, Houston, Cleveland, and @ Buffalo next on the schedule. Now after the bye, they will likely need that offense to be in a higher gear... some tough looking games down the stretch.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
^ been gone away from this thread for too long, joe... where ya been?

The easier schedule has really helped, as I do think KC would have struggled to win 5 with this current offense. The top 10 offensive penalties... the poor run and pass blocking.. top 10 in drops.. their starting 2 TEs broken and missing in action... the evolution of a new offense.. This team needed some relief. Having won 3 away games and 2 home games... having 3 straight home games coming up... KC should be feeling really good right now. This team could be 9-0 going into their bye week!!! I suspect they drop at least one before then, but 9-0 is possible with Oakland, Houston, Cleveland, and @ Buffalo next on the schedule. Now after the bye, they will likely need that offense to be in a higher gear... some tough looking games down the stretch.

Momentum and confidence play a big role for a locker room in breaking that next level barrier. chiefs have it now. The only reason I don't want them to win too many games is 12-14: the spots in the draft they may move back. :)
Originally posted by Joecool:
Momentum and confidence play a big role for a locker room in breaking that next level barrier. chiefs have it now. The only reason I don't want them to win too many games is 12-14: the spots in the draft they may move back. :)

you sure that's the only reason?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Joecool:

you sure that's the only reason?

LOL...everyone is becoming a Chiefs fan...yeah! :)
Raiders week, Game Manager, blisters, AJ Jenkins, Poe used like the Fridge, and more blisters...

Linkage
Share 49ersWebzone