There are 165 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Baldwin may well be a keeper.

Not Jerry Rice. But a good receiver for us.
agree,, ok i may have been wrong about moore but i think jon will more than do the job for us . when mario comes back that will just be gravy
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Being a diabetic I hate all of you and your delicious Cocoa pebbles and krispies.

Enjoy the pebbles and krispies. Just test yourself and up your shot dosage once in a while. Diabetics can eat sugar. They just have to account for it.
Being a diabetic I hate all of you and your delicious Cocoa pebbles and krispies.

Enjoy the sugar. Just account for it. Test yourself and up you insulin dosage.
  • dj43
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by dj43:
Know of any scouts that are adept at selecting WRs? If so, call the 49er FO right now. They desperately need help in that department.

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Baldwin may well be a keeper.

Agree. He was decent in KC with some of the worst QB play in recent history. Why he did not get on the filed sooner here is a mystery.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Enjoy the sugar. Just account for it. Test yourself and up you insulin dosage.

I do occasionaly but not that often. When they still sold twinkies my wife and I deep fried some, even the extra insulin wasn't enough! lol
Know of any scouts that are adept at selecting WRs? If so, call the 49er FO right now. They desperately need help in that department.

LOL! Put up the posters...hurry!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this season. While I don't think anyone will beat Denver for the division title I expect KC to give them a run and come up just short. It will all depend on whether or not the current coaching staff can bring out the talent of that defense. Make no mistake about it, there is a ton of talent on that roster on both sides of the ball. Should be interesting. Love to see them knock the Broncos around in KC at the very least. GO CHIEFS! FUNK DENVER!!

Chiefs will surprise or will Alex surprise ?

we all seen what the Chiefs can do

too easy

Yes KC schedule has been easier then expected

Wrong. The Chiefs have the very schedule everyone expected them to have: the team with the lowest number of wins plays other teams with low numbers of wins. The expectation around the league is that the large majority of teams will have a shot at a .500 mark until the final couple of weeks of the season. In the case of the Chiefs, most recognized it was a talented roster that had been saddled with a terrible QB and lousy HC, consequently, they had underachieved.

If the Chiefs have "surprised" anyone it is that they had not followed the career of Alex Smith over the past 2 1/2 years and/or they overlooked the years of consistently good teams Reid produced in Philly. For those who really followed the NFL beyond their own home town favorite, they realized KC had a very talented roster (6 Pro Bowlers) except for QB, and they recognized that Andy Reid was one of the best coaches in the league but had run into injury and attitude problems with a team composed of a bunch of "superstars."

As a result, KC solved their QB problem by trading for a QB that is custom made for Reid's offense, and the combination of that plus the talent already on the roster, has yielded exactly the results knowledgeable football people expected.
Having a good defense did not solve their QB situation..AS is in the same position as he was with the 9ers in 2011..bandaid till someone better comes along

AS has kept them from giving up the ball...but he's also not marching down field as well
Having a good defense did not solve their QB situation..AS is in the same position as he was with the 9ers in 2011..bandaid till someone better comes along

AS has kept them from giving up the ball...but he's also not marching down field as well

Still playing the same song but it continues to be off key! Top QB rating until injured last year...seems he played somewhat better than OK.

11th ranked in offensive efficiency... and that is despite Jamaal Charles ranked as the 26th RB in success rate.

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

11th ranked in offensive efficiency... and that is despite Jamaal Charles ranked as the 26th RB in success rate.

Must be the left tackle...that's it...the left tackle deserves all the credit!

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Must be the left tackle...that's it...the left tackle deserves all the credit!

unbelievable sometimes, ain't it?
Chiefs might just end up with a better record than us this season
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
unbelievable sometimes, ain't it?

It certainly is! But it's almost a ritual now so...
Originally posted by Jakemall:
This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this season. While I don't think anyone will beat Denver for the division title I expect KC to give them a run and come up just short. It will all depend on whether or not the current coaching staff can bring out the talent of that defense. Make no mistake about it, there is a ton of talent on that roster on both sides of the ball. Should be interesting. Love to see them knock the Broncos around in KC at the very least. GO CHIEFS! FUNK DENVER!!

Chiefs will surprise or will Alex surprise ?

we all seen what the Chiefs can do

too easy

Yes KC schedule has been easier then expected

Wrong. The Chiefs have the very schedule everyone expected them to have: the team with the lowest number of wins plays other teams with low numbers of wins. The expectation around the league is that the large majority of teams will have a shot at a .500 mark until the final couple of weeks of the season. In the case of the Chiefs, most recognized it was a talented roster that had been saddled with a terrible QB and lousy HC, consequently, they had underachieved.

If the Chiefs have "surprised" anyone it is that they had not followed the career of Alex Smith over the past 2 1/2 years and/or they overlooked the years of consistently good teams Reid produced in Philly. For those who really followed the NFL beyond their own home town favorite, they realized KC had a very talented roster (6 Pro Bowlers) except for QB, and they recognized that Andy Reid was one of the best coaches in the league but had run into injury and attitude problems with a team composed of a bunch of "superstars."

As a result, KC solved their QB problem by trading for a QB that is custom made for Reid's offense, and the combination of that plus the talent already on the roster, has yielded exactly the results knowledgeable football people expected.

band aids dont go 22-5-1
Originally posted by hofer36:
band aids dont go 22-5-1

Dilfer went 16-4 and won a SB....he must be a HOF'r
Share 49ersWebzone