There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it


Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this season. While I don't think anyone will beat Denver for the division title I expect KC to give them a run and come up just short. It will all depend on whether or not the current coaching staff can bring out the talent of that defense. Make no mistake about it, there is a ton of talent on that roster on both sides of the ball. Should be interesting. Love to see them knock the Broncos around in KC at the very least. GO CHIEFS! FUNK DENVER!!

Chiefs will surprise or will Alex surprise ?

we all seen what the Chiefs can do

too easy

Yes KC schedule has been easier then expected
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Smithers is f**kin s**t up. i hope he wins his division, im so tired of manning, hes become the new bret favre

Let's get real here. The Chiefs have the #1 defense in the league in points allowed, but the Broncos have the #1 offense in both yardage and points. Nobody is beating the Broncos without a fluke game or key injuries this season. Now, we're talking about Peyton Manning, so maybe they screw up in the playoffs and don't make the Super Bowl. Or maybe they make it to the Super Bowl, but Peyton has an off day. That's what he often does in the post season. But, right now, I wouldn't bet on the Chiefs or anyone else knocking off the Broncos.

All I know is that the Niners are going to get that extra second rounder next draft. There's no way they don't make it to 8 wins.
Chiefs gonna be 5-0 after this weekend is over.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Let's get real here. The Chiefs have the #1 defense in the league in points allowed, but the Broncos have the #1 offense in both yardage and points. Nobody is beating the Broncos without a fluke game or key injuries this season. Now, we're talking about Peyton Manning, so maybe they screw up in the playoffs and don't make the Super Bowl. Or maybe they make it to the Super Bowl, but Peyton has an off day. That's what he often does in the post season. But, right now, I wouldn't bet on the Chiefs or anyone else knocking off the Broncos.

All I know is that the Niners are going to get that extra second rounder next draft. There's no way they don't make it to 8 wins.


Going to be a late 2nd rounder, if they stay healthy, don't see KC winning less than 11 games.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Going to be a late 2nd rounder, if they stay healthy, don't see KC winning less than 11 games.

That's fine. The Niners are going to have at least five of the first 100 picks next year. It's going to be a bonanza. My guess is that they'll take one of the top three corners with the first rounder and then load up on receivers and offensive linemen.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
That's fine. The Niners are going to have at least five of the first 100 picks next year. It's going to be a bonanza. My guess is that they'll take one of the top three corners with the first rounder and then load up on receivers and offensive linemen.

Yup. I could actually see us taking 2 corners in the first 4 rounds. We have the ammo. Most of our CB core are free agents at the end of the year. Rogers needs to take a pay cut or he's gone, plus he's aging. Culliver is coming off a serious injury. We need an influx of quality, young talent here.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm impressed with the way the chiefs have played this year, but there is one caveat to their win record; they've beaten the jags, giants, cowboys, and eagles. Those teams have a combined 3 wins. I'll be more impressed when they beat a powerhouse team.

It's true as far as that goes. You are aware that Denver has beaten teams that have 4 wins combined. Patriots have beaten teams with 2 wins combined. Saints have actually beaten 1 winning team. Seatle has beaten teams that have 4 wins combined.


So...not really seeing a huge difference just yet.

Which is exactly why they don't hand teams the trophy 4 weeks in.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Chiefs injury updates

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/10/2/4795374/jamaal-charles-injury-blisters-chiefs-practice-titans#comments
The Chiefs continue to deal with a lot of injuries. At 4-0, they're dealing with them very well. Playing a game without Jamaal Charles, however, is not a way to go about making that 5-0. According to ESPN's Adam Teicher, Charles was one of (at least) five Chiefs starters who did not practice on Wednesday. Along with Charles, Brandon Flowers,Dustin Colquitt, Eric Fisher and Kendrick Lewis did not practice. Charles is the big one. He had "extensive" blisters on his feet, according to Chief Reid after Sunday's game against the Giants. Reid seemed to indicate that this wasn't something that was going to keep him from playing. For Flowers, it's the knee inflammation Reid has mentioned before. I'm hoping / guessing Flowers will be available to play considering he seemed close last week. Even if he doesn't play, the Chiefs have shown they have a capable back-up in Marcus Cooper. For Fisher, it's a concussion. Reid said he was really hit in the shoulder area. That seemed to suggest it's not severe.


It hurts, but if Cooper turns out to be legit, I trust that the 49ers will find many quality defensive backs next season if they can pick up on a good one in the 7th round.
Read this on twitter...

"Cocoa pebbles are the Alex Smith of cereal. A lot of people hate but all it does is win."
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm impressed with the way the chiefs have played this year, but there is one caveat to their win record; they've beaten the jags, giants, cowboys, and eagles. Those teams have a combined 3 wins. I'll be more impressed when they beat a powerhouse team.


I think there will always be a caveat with alex smith, no matter what he does or how he does it
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm impressed with the way the chiefs have played this year, but there is one caveat to their win record; they've beaten the jags, giants, cowboys, and eagles. Those teams have a combined 3 wins. I'll be more impressed when they beat a powerhouse team.


I think there will always be a caveat with alex smith, no matter what he does or how he does it

You think he never beat a good team in his 13 - 3 year?..... He beat a good playoff team for goodness sakes.
Flavors of the Month
The Chiefs and Titans have been the NFL's biggest surprises through four weeks, and a commonality has set up both teams for continued success

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/02/chiefs-titans-flavors-of-the-month/
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It hurts, but if Cooper turns out to be legit, I trust that the 49ers will find many quality defensive backs next season if they can pick up on a good one in the 7th round.

Good point! Good scouts are worth their weight in late round draft choices!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Read this on twitter...

"Cocoa pebbles are the Alex Smith of cereal. A lot of people hate but all it does is win."




I love Cocoa Pebbles, i guess that explains why I love Alex Smith
Fruity Pebbles are better