There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'm home with the flu today...but that's funny even in delirium!

Oscillococcinum works great if you have the flu.

my mom used to make me breathe hot steam on the stove and drink warm coke. i think the flu shot makes you sick but thats just me

never get a flu shot. i haven't had the flu in over a decade. no shots. i take 5000 iu of vitamin D everyday.
never get a flu shot. i haven't had the flu in over a decade. no shots. i take 5000 iu of vitamin D everyday.

Started taking vitamin D this year after finding out I had a slight deficiency. 5000 iu is more than I currently take however...time for another pill!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i last had the real flu ten years ago,. i was lucky, it lasted for only one day but wow,, that was the worst pain i ever had in my entire body. my sister is really sold on ginseng every day
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we have turned into a regular EMERGENCY tv episode here. kmg 365 ( if you never watched that show,, you have no clue what that whole mess just meant)
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT

That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs

Strength of Opponent Stat?

keep reaching

Yah, as if that has no affect on how a team plays.

You are aware that winning games has a negative impact on your SOS, right?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Started taking vitamin D this year after finding out I had a slight deficiency. 5000 iu is more than I currently take however...time for another pill!

vitamin d f**ks up ovaries
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Obviously, but these teams sucked last year.

LOL...I'll remember that if and when...but most men are deficient in vitamin D these days, according to my doc.

huh? D is one of the best supplements to fight of ovarian cancer

Giants were 9-7 2012. Cowboys were 8-8. Eagles and Jags did suck.

Please note that the niners only beat 2 teams..both with losing records. Just saying.
Oh...and so much for the Giants being Alex's Achilles heel...he killed them.
Left this place for a little bit... it turned into a GNC for the geriatric. WTF! Even the mods are involved

Giants were 9-7 2012. Cowboys were 8-8. Eagles and Jags did suck.

Please note that the niners only beat 2 teams..both with losing records. Just saying.

Giants lost some key players. Cowboys are the toughest team KC has played and they did not make the playoffs. Cowboys are also a very well known inconsistent team. The strength of the opponent usually factors into stats. Personally, I think KC was already a very well grounded team in terms of talent and all they needed was a refocus on playing keep away and running the ball. They got the perfect QB for that. The bigger question will be if they can beat playoff caliber team. I think they can, but eventually, consistently beating the better teams eventually requires more offensive potency.

Another thing KC really has going for them is confidence. The more they win, the more they will believe in the system and themselves and even this can help beat better teams. I think SEA will also be a strong road team because they already have two road wins. Their confidence level is raising and the mental block on the road, I think, is deteriorating with each win they get.

If I can't watch the Niners win, second best is watching the Cowboys or the Giants lose!

Result, KC.
Originally posted by English:

If I can't watch the Niners win, second best is watching the Cowboys or the Giants lose!

Result, KC.