There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,191
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Joecool's daily planner

  • Wake up
  • Not watch NFL analysts
  • Hate on Alex for personal reasons
  • Check Chiefs score and realize they are about to win
  • Get pissed off for reasons we can't figure out
  • Post some anti-Alex crap to make himself feel better
  • Go to bed

i do miss his pics he would post showing how alex bends his non throwing arm in a certain way which should be proof positive alex is terrible.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Chiefs haven't played many great teams. They haven't played any great teams.

Throws 41 times, gets 288 yards.

Joecool's daily planner

  • Wake up
  • Pee
  • Not watch NFL analysts
  • Hate on Alex for personal reasons
  • Check Chiefs score and realize they are about to win
  • Get pissed off for reasons we can't figure out
  • Post some anti-Alex crap to make himself feel better
  • Go to bed

Hey! Hey!

I edited for you.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Chiefs haven't played many great teams. They haven't played any great teams.

Throws 41 times, gets 288 yards.

Joecool's daily planner

  • Wake up
  • Pee
  • Not watch NFL analysts
  • Hate on Alex for personal reasons
  • Check Chiefs score and realize they are about to win
  • Get pissed off for reasons we can't figure out
  • Post some anti-Alex crap to make himself feel better
  • Go to bed

Hey! Hey!

I edited for you.

LOL! Very important distinction!
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT


That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT


That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs

Strength of Opponent Stat?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Trent should've asked for a 1st rounder.

How do you know he didn't?

Anyway we should be very satisfied with a pair of second round picks.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT


That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs

Strength of Opponent Stat?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT


That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs

Strength of Opponent Stat?

keep reaching

Originally posted by boast:
keep reaching


I'm home with the flu today...but that's funny even in delirium!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,191
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'm home with the flu today...but that's funny even in delirium!
oatmeal, pineapple juice makes me feel better when i get sick
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'm home with the flu today...but that's funny even in delirium!

Oscillococcinum works great if you have the flu.
Originally posted by cciowa:
oatmeal, pineapple juice makes me feel better when i get sick

Thanks...can't drink pineapple juice but will try oatmeal...in cookie form! My wife makes great, healthy oatmeal/cranberry cookies!


Originally posted by boast:
Oscillococcinum works great if you have the flu.

As soon as I look up oscilloco*%?!...I'll try it! ...oops...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,191
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I'm home with the flu today...but that's funny even in delirium!

Oscillococcinum works great if you have the flu.

my mom used to make me breathe hot steam on the stove and drink warm coke. i think the flu shot makes you sick but thats just me
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Alex's Pace: 352/584 60.3% 3828 yd 28 TD 8 INT


That's a very good TD to Int ratio but the rest is pedestrian. Wins are obviously the most important though.

Colin's Pace: 272/468 58.1% 3424 Yards 20 TD 16 INTs

Strength of Opponent Stat?

keep reaching


Yah, as if that has no affect on how a team plays.
Originally posted by cciowa:
my mom used to make me breathe hot steam on the stove and drink warm coke. i think the flu shot makes you sick but thats just me

Steam works...never tried warm coke, but totally agree about the shots...though I am reconsidering......anything and everything!