There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by captveg:
Serious juke midfield. Just ridiculous.

McCluster has mad skills, Reid has really turned his career around. Not saying hes great, but he's being utilized.
Who's down?
Another 9 min 4th quarter dagger drive by no 11
The 2nd round pick tastes delicious
  • dmax
  • Veteran
War alex...WAR
woooooooooo
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I'm gladly eating a big plate of crow over this. Picked the Giants because they always seem to win when people least expect it and the NY media is bashing them a lot, and I actually do think they gave a hard effort, but they were simply outmatched. Easily the best game for KC and Alex this season, and the first time I've felt they are genuinely a very good team.
4 - 0 is unbelievable. And they look good doing it too. We are going to get a very late 2nd round pick. But I guess that is better than a 3rd.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4 - 0 is unbelievable. And they look good doing it too. We are going to get a very late 2nd round pick. But I guess that is better than a 3rd.....

Yup. They're legitimately a good team who happens to have a ridiculously easy schedule. They're gonna win 11 to 13 games.
Thank you Alex for the extra 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by Heed49er:

We got to get them to slow down their pace a little. It's going to be a late 2nd. I'd rather have a mid 2nd.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm gladly eating a big plate of crow over this. Picked the Giants because they always seem to win when people least expect it and the NY media is bashing them a lot, and I actually do think they gave a hard effort, but they were simply outmatched. Easily the best game for KC and Alex this season, and the first time I've felt they are genuinely a very good team.

Wow, Giants are 0-4. Man, the NY media is going to rip them a new one. Lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Heed49er:

We got to get them to slow down their pace a little. It's going to be a late 2nd. I'd rather have a mid 2nd.

does not matter to me, i think you can get a good fullback in late or mid second round,. win win for us no matter where it is
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by vaden:

Wow, Giants are 0-4. Man, the NY media is going to rip them a new one. Lol.
i know people already think i am not a fan of our team but if we had to play the giants,, we would probably lose to them. that is another team we seem to have a block against beating. we did get that rams monkey thing off our back though
Alex on pace to have 3800+ yards