LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Heed49er:
Thank you Alex for the extra 2nd rounder.

We got to get them to slow down their pace a little. It's going to be a late 2nd. I'd rather have a mid 2nd.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm gladly eating a big plate of crow over this. Picked the Giants because they always seem to win when people least expect it and the NY media is bashing them a lot, and I actually do think they gave a hard effort, but they were simply outmatched. Easily the best game for KC and Alex this season, and the first time I've felt they are genuinely a very good team.

Wow, Giants are 0-4. Man, the NY media is going to rip them a new one. Lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Thank you Alex for the extra 2nd rounder.

We got to get them to slow down their pace a little. It's going to be a late 2nd. I'd rather have a mid 2nd.

does not matter to me, i think you can get a good fullback in late or mid second round,. win win for us no matter where it is
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm gladly eating a big plate of crow over this. Picked the Giants because they always seem to win when people least expect it and the NY media is bashing them a lot, and I actually do think they gave a hard effort, but they were simply outmatched. Easily the best game for KC and Alex this season, and the first time I've felt they are genuinely a very good team.

Wow, Giants are 0-4. Man, the NY media is going to rip them a new one. Lol.
i know people already think i am not a fan of our team but if we had to play the giants,, we would probably lose to them. that is another team we seem to have a block against beating. we did get that rams monkey thing off our back though
  • Jiks
Alex on pace to have 3800+ yards
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Alex on pace to have 3800+ yards

this chief team looks and plays alot like the 2011 niners though reid likes to throw the ball more

do the chiefs only have 2 run plays--stretch right and stretch left....they could really use a power back to complement charles (peyton hillis got cut, and i know he didnt leave chiefs on good terms...michael turner might be good for 5-10 carries a game)

that cornerback cooper looked real good for chiefs--where did he come from?

the smith critics often overlook the more subtle aspects of his game if you ask me----one thing is he is pretty mobile, and his pocket awareness has improved greatly since he enetered the league---the buying of time before hitting mccluster for 5 yards on 3rd and 5, and another play lynch noted where he made 1 step up in the pocket to find room to throw and complete another 3rd down pass, are a couple examples.........

also his play action...the play fake and pass to the 4th string te was primo

speaking of tight ends, seattle made a mistake dumping mcgrath--he has looked good
Originally posted by hofer36:
this chief team looks and plays alot like the 2011 niners though reid likes to throw the ball more

do the chiefs only have 2 run plays--stretch right and stretch left....they could really use a power back to complement charles (peyton hillis got cut, and i know he didnt leave chiefs on good terms...michael turner might be good for 5-10 carries a game)

the smith critics often overlook the more subtle aspects of his game if you ask me----one thing is he is pretty mobile, and his pocket awareness has improved greatly since he enetered the league---the buying of time before hitting mccluster for 5 yards on 3rd and 5, and another play lynch noted where he made 1 step up in the pocket to find room to throw and complete another 3rd down pass, are a couple examples.........

speaking of tight ends, seattle made a mistake dumping mcgrath--he has looked good

He's a lot better every year he's in the league if you ask me. Even now he's better than 2011 and 2012 IMO.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If Alex is that successful with the Chefs ( I know it's still early and they haven't played many great teams), I think that a lot of Niner fans will have some egg on their face.

And I think there will be some second guessing about whether Harbaugh did the right thing too. Already there are some rumblings because Kap is looking less All-World than we all thought he would be.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
4 more wins

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4 - 0 is unbelievable. And they look good doing it too. We are going to get a very late 2nd round pick. But I guess that is better than a 3rd.....

you guess? lol
Originally posted by kray28:
If Alex is that successful with the Chefs ( I know it's still early and they haven't played many great teams), I think that a lot of Niner fans will have some egg on their face.

And I think there will be some second guessing about whether Harbaugh did the right thing too. Already there are some rumblings because Kap is looking less All-World than we all thought he would be.

At the time, I was against the move to Kaep, but I do understand the reasons why. Kaep is having some growing pains at the moment, but I don't think this will last long. We have to remember, Alex Smith is in his 9th season. I would expect that Smith would be the better decision maker at this point. We'll see what Kaep looks like as the season progresses and as he gets more weapons returning.

At this point, the only thing I'm feeling bad about is that we only got two 2nd round picks off of this trade lol. I knew Smith was good and knew he was good for 8 wins for that team, maybe 9. At this point, who knows. The Denver game will reveal a lot about the Chiefs.
Originally posted by kray28:

There will still be those guys who are on the extreme side, that think Alex will forever suck. Pride on the internets is way too important.
4 more to go.

When do they play the Raiders
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:

sure could have used cooper. proof that our golden front office and coaches are not always on the right side of a player decision
Share 49ersWebzone