There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Brandon Flowers inactive. damn
Alex n Andy's familiarity with the giants should give them an edge. Alex prob has a huge chip on his shoulder after his last two unimpressive starts against the gmen. If KC s D keeps it under 20 I say they take it.. 21 17
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Too bad Harbaugh didn't let Alex run like this . He's already run for as many first downs and more yards than he did all of last season.
[ Edited by vaden on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
Too bad Harbaugh didn't let Alex run like this . He's already run for as many first downs as he did all last season.

too bad harbaugh told colin to reign in the running. not sure why. it's a huge facet in colin's game and it's making him hesitant every time

alex playing really, really good football right now
[ Edited by Method on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Awesome drive by Alex. Best he's looked so far this season.
Good TD to McWho

Giants needs a pass rush that's been inconsistent.
Somebody fcked up on that KC defense. Cruze 1on1 no safety help. Easy TD. CB shouldn't have gotten beat that bad.
I f**king hate Victor Cruz. Don't know why but I do.
Smith's passes are quick, crisp, and accurate
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith's passes are quick, crisp, and accurate

And then dropped. I swear to god he is cursed. His pass to Bowe was spectacularr but he drops it. His whole career he has been plagued by this.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
And then dropped. I swear to god he is cursed. His pass to Bowe was spectacularr but he drops it. His whole career he has been plagued by this.

At least they aren't (yet) tipping them for INTs like our receivers specialized in.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

that was a great throw on 3rd and 12 or something
Nice drop by Avery now.
bad throw alex
Originally posted by Method:
bad throw alex

Bowe started going outside when Alex threw the slant inside. Miscommunication INT.