There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

This thread got slow fast. Have the Chiefs played anyone yet. I'll come back when they do. Hopefully, they will have 8 wins before they play anyone worth while.
Can't wait til they play Denver. That's going to be one interesting matchup.
Pretty interesting article about roster stability going into this year. Seattle is ranked 5th highest overall while Kansas City is ranked 5th lowest overall and lowest as an offense at 48%. I wish it showed where the 49ers ranked.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/73642/nfl-roster-stability-usually-equals-success

I didn't know where to post this and thought this would be the best place for it, since I can't start any threads.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
But I remember Singletary not thinking that Alex was "playing well" enough what with the QB carousel he instituted between Alex and Troy Smith nor did the fans with their "we want Carr" chants. Alex picked it up towards the end of the year but his career turned on its head for the better with the 2011 season. I don't think many will disagree with that. 2010 Alex Smith was not one you show the grandkids

I think that's when Smith finally stopped listening to the coaches silly advice and began to trust his own instincts. He had always been a very loyal, honorable guy when it came to working for the coaches...even after Nolan almost ruined his career. When Singletary was finally fired he could relax and just play. It looked like he was enjoying himself much more...as were VD and Gore. That's probably why they supported him so much.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
This thread got slow fast. Have the Chiefs played anyone yet. I'll come back when they do. Hopefully, they will have 8 wins before they play anyone worth while.

I would say that Dallas qualifies as "anyone worth while" this year. I think even the biggest doubters have to admit that after a 3-0 start, there is a very high probability that the Chiefs will get to 8 wins and the Niners will get that 2nd round pick.
Beating the Giants at Arrowhead isn't out of the question.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Beating the Giants at Arrowhead isn't out of the question.

I really think they can.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Beating the Giants at Arrowhead isn't out of the question.

KC favored by 4
This is not the Giants year so far! So, yeah, the Chiefs have just as good a shot to win as anyone. Who would have picked 3-0 versus 0-3 in this direction?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Beating the Giants at Arrowhead isn't out of the question.

I really think they can.

TBH I'd be STUNNED if a 3-0 team at home beat a 0-3 team
the giants ahd trouble blocking for eli last week and baas and snee arent going to play..houston and hali could have a smorgasboard tomorrow
It's a TRAP!!!!

Alex!!! IT'S A TRAP!!! THE DEFLECTOR SHIELD IS OPERATIONAL!





Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's a TRAP!!!!

Alex!!! IT'S A TRAP!!! THE DEFLECTOR SHIELD IS OPERATIONAL!






Damn Klingon!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
But I remember Singletary not thinking that Alex was "playing well" enough what with the QB carousel he instituted between Alex and Troy Smith nor did the fans with their "we want Carr" chants. Alex picked it up towards the end of the year but his career turned on its head for the better with the 2011 season. I don't think many will disagree with that. 2010 Alex Smith was not one you show the grandkids

I think that's when Smith finally stopped listening to the coaches silly advice and began to trust his own instincts. He had always been a very loyal, honorable guy when it came to working for the coaches...even after Nolan almost ruined his career. When Singletary was finally fired he could relax and just play. It looked like he was enjoying himself much more...as were VD and Gore. That's probably why they supported him so much.

Well this would be one game then because Singletary was fired after week 16. Statistically, I remember an improvement to about near what you would grade a QB out at about 20 ish of about 32 starting QBs but under Harbaugh he became at least a top 15 QB and by the numbers a top 10 QB easily.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
But I remember Singletary not thinking that Alex was "playing well" enough what with the QB carousel he instituted between Alex and Troy Smith nor did the fans with their "we want Carr" chants. Alex picked it up towards the end of the year but his career turned on its head for the better with the 2011 season. I don't think many will disagree with that. 2010 Alex Smith was not one you show the grandkids

I think that's when Smith finally stopped listening to the coaches silly advice and began to trust his own instincts. He had always been a very loyal, honorable guy when it came to working for the coaches...even after Nolan almost ruined his career. When Singletary was finally fired he could relax and just play. It looked like he was enjoying himself much more...as were VD and Gore. That's probably why they supported him so much.

Well this would be one game then because Singletary was fired after week 16. Statistically, I remember an improvement to about near what you would grade a QB out at about 20 ish of about 32 starting QBs but under Harbaugh he became at least a top 15 QB and by the numbers a top 10 QB easily.

Raye...oh well.