LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
oh it's because we can have a number one overall pick if you root for all 31 teams to do really good.(better than the 9ers) i was joking

Nobody wants all the other teams to do better than the niners. I want to the chiefs to go 8-8, no more no less, so we get our 2nd round pick. Any niner fan that wishes them to win more or less than that do not have the best interests of the team in mind.

That's it in a nutshell. No more . . . no less.
At least that's the best we can hope for. Others who deviate from this prescription may pretend at having the Niners best interests at heart, but are actually promoting a different agenda.

That's not to say that one cannot rationaally believe that the result will be different. I myself believe that they will unfortunately fall short of 8 wins.
[ Edited by Rsrkshn on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
oh it's because we can have a number one overall pick if you root for all 31 teams to do really good.(better than the 9ers) i was joking

Nobody wants all the other teams to do better than the niners. I want to the chiefs to go 8-8, no more no less, so we get our 2nd round pick. Any niner fan that wishes them to win more or less than that do not have the best interests of the team in mind.

At least that's the best we can hope for. Others who deviate from this prescription may pretend at having the Niners best interests at heart, but are actually promoting a different agenda.

That's not to say that one cannot rationaally believe that the result will be different. I myself believe that they will unfortunately fall short of 8 wins.

Completely agree. Predictions and what you hope for as a fan are 2 completely different things.

My prediction is that the will kick us in the nuts and go 7-9 but I hope they go 8-8 for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

Completely agree. Predictions and what you hope for as a fan are 2 completely different things.

My prediction is that the will kick us in the nuts and go 7-9 but I hope they go 8-8 for the highest possible 2nd round pick.

This is all a crock of s**t.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
when they are out of contention by week 8 or 9 I can see them throwing games so they can keep their second rounder.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

This is all a crock of s**t.

noted
CHIEFS HAVE A GREAT SECONDARY. D Johnson is ok.Charles is great,DBowe can be elite,....a very underrated team. They just have to lay off the mistakes and oline needs to step up. I say playoffs.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
CHIEFS HAVE A GREAT SECONDARY. D Johnson is ok.Charles is great,DBowe can be elite,....a very underrated team. They just have to lay off the mistakes and oline needs to step up. I say playoffs.

They have talent, absolutely. Good coaching will go a long way in putting it all together.
Honestly I'm gonna look at the Chiefs just like i did, when Harbaugh first came to us. To have a pretty good record, and for them to do pretty well. Me wanting them to do well doesn't mean anything in regards to love for my 9ers. There are no rules to being a fan. lol. I say they make it to the playoffs as a wild card.

5-11 Last in the AFCW

Anything can happen, but considering that the Raiders are in complete rebuilding mode, difficult to believe.
Originally posted by fastforward:

5-11 Last in the AFCW

Anything can happen, but considering that the Raiders are in complete rebuilding mode, difficult to believe.
Oak might just win a few more since there isn;t any pressure for them to win

Here's my prediction for the Chefs.

@ Jags = W
vs Cowboys = L
@ Eagles = L
vs Giants = L
@ Titans = W
vs Raiders = W
vs Texans = L
vs Browns = W
@ Bills = L
@ Broncos = L
vs Chargers = W
vs Broncos = L
vs Redskins = L
@ Raiders = W
vs Colts = L
@ Chargers = L

6-10!
Originally posted by verb1der:

@ Jags = W
vs Cowboys = L
@ Eagles = L
vs Giants = L
@ Titans = W
vs Raiders = W
vs Texans = L
vs Browns = W
@ Bills = L
@ Broncos = L
vs Chargers = W
vs Broncos = L
vs Redskins = L
@ Raiders = W
vs Colts = L
@ Chargers = L

6-10!

You may be right, but I hope they can pull W's against Philly and Buffalo.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by verb1der:

@ Jags = W
vs Cowboys = L
@ Eagles = L
vs Giants = L
@ Titans = W
vs Raiders = W
vs Texans = L
vs Browns = W
@ Bills = L
@ Broncos = L
vs Chargers = W
vs Broncos = L
vs Redskins = L
@ Raiders = W
vs Colts = L
@ Chargers = L

6-10!

You may be right, but I hope they can pull W's against Philly and Buffalo.

the philly game will be real interesting!

In theory that makes sense, but there's no guarantee that a 2nd rounder will produce more than a 3rd rounder. Some times that 2nd guy on your board or plan B is the better option.

If you're a Niner fan you root for the Niners and not stress about conditional picks.
Given the choice, any GM in the league will take the earlier pick. That's just common sense.
Share 49ersWebzone