Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

19-0
Less than the 49ers.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Less than the 49ers.

well of course
They have a cake schedule. Hard to see them not being atleast 8-8.
dbl.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 20, 2013 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!

this

f**k the chefs

Chefs can eat it. Go niners!

this

Yeah, and f**k that conditional pick we have!!!

oh wait....
[ Edited by Jakemall on Apr 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.
I Aint gonna lie the only games i will watch of Alex Smith is when he plays the Raiders 2-0 there
8-8
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Wildcard birth. Reid takes Smith to a new level reminiscent of what Harbaugh did with Smith. CK might be more exciting but when all said and done, think Smith has the better career. Yeah, I'm a Smith homer. Still not happy with how it all went down. CK will be fine. So many weapons around him that it's impossible to succeed.

LMAO
5-11
9-7
9-7
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Wow. Smh.... How many games will the bucs, colts, eagles win??? Who gives a sh??? Go Niners!!!

Pretty much. This place has become a Chiefs/9ers board so get used to it.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Yeah, and f**k that conditional pick we have!!!

oh wait....

I have no problem with rooting for Alex because you want him to do well. But to act like it's all about the conditional pick? Lets be real. It's not about that with a good portion of those who support Smith.