There are 168 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

the giants ahd trouble blocking for eli last week and baas and snee arent going to play..houston and hali could have a smorgasboard tomorrow
It's a TRAP!!!!

Alex!!! IT'S A TRAP!!! THE DEFLECTOR SHIELD IS OPERATIONAL!

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's a TRAP!!!!

Alex!!! IT'S A TRAP!!! THE DEFLECTOR SHIELD IS OPERATIONAL!

Damn Klingon!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
But I remember Singletary not thinking that Alex was "playing well" enough what with the QB carousel he instituted between Alex and Troy Smith nor did the fans with their "we want Carr" chants. Alex picked it up towards the end of the year but his career turned on its head for the better with the 2011 season. I don't think many will disagree with that. 2010 Alex Smith was not one you show the grandkids

I think that's when Smith finally stopped listening to the coaches silly advice and began to trust his own instincts. He had always been a very loyal, honorable guy when it came to working for the coaches...even after Nolan almost ruined his career. When Singletary was finally fired he could relax and just play. It looked like he was enjoying himself much more...as were VD and Gore. That's probably why they supported him so much.

Well this would be one game then because Singletary was fired after week 16. Statistically, I remember an improvement to about near what you would grade a QB out at about 20 ish of about 32 starting QBs but under Harbaugh he became at least a top 15 QB and by the numbers a top 10 QB easily.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
But I remember Singletary not thinking that Alex was "playing well" enough what with the QB carousel he instituted between Alex and Troy Smith nor did the fans with their "we want Carr" chants. Alex picked it up towards the end of the year but his career turned on its head for the better with the 2011 season. I don't think many will disagree with that. 2010 Alex Smith was not one you show the grandkids

I think that's when Smith finally stopped listening to the coaches silly advice and began to trust his own instincts. He had always been a very loyal, honorable guy when it came to working for the coaches...even after Nolan almost ruined his career. When Singletary was finally fired he could relax and just play. It looked like he was enjoying himself much more...as were VD and Gore. That's probably why they supported him so much.

Well this would be one game then because Singletary was fired after week 16. Statistically, I remember an improvement to about near what you would grade a QB out at about 20 ish of about 32 starting QBs but under Harbaugh he became at least a top 15 QB and by the numbers a top 10 QB easily.

Raye...oh well.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Brandon Flowers inactive. damn
Alex n Andy's familiarity with the giants should give them an edge. Alex prob has a huge chip on his shoulder after his last two unimpressive starts against the gmen. If KC s D keeps it under 20 I say they take it.. 21 17
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Too bad Harbaugh didn't let Alex run like this . He's already run for as many first downs and more yards than he did all of last season.
[ Edited by vaden on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
Too bad Harbaugh didn't let Alex run like this . He's already run for as many first downs as he did all last season.

too bad harbaugh told colin to reign in the running. not sure why. it's a huge facet in colin's game and it's making him hesitant every time

alex playing really, really good football right now
[ Edited by Method on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Awesome drive by Alex. Best he's looked so far this season.

Good TD to McWho

Giants needs a pass rush that's been inconsistent.
Somebody fcked up on that KC defense. Cruze 1on1 no safety help. Easy TD. CB shouldn't have gotten beat that bad.
  • Jiks
I f**king hate Victor Cruz. Don't know why but I do.
Smith's passes are quick, crisp, and accurate
  • Jiks
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith's passes are quick, crisp, and accurate

And then dropped. I swear to god he is cursed. His pass to Bowe was spectacularr but he drops it. His whole career he has been plagued by this.
Share 49ersWebzone