There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

5 more wins KC, you can do it!
Originally posted by dj43:
How ironic that checkdowns to backs and tight ends behind blitzing LBs or safeties that have crowded the LOS is the very thing that would have kept the Seahawk and Indy defenses honest!
Fantasy players hate that kind of player but fans that put wins on a higher level than fantasy players love it.

Yeah, I have really grown to resent the fantasy football world at times. I am still a to-each-his-own person... but I cringe when people get their FF proclivities blurred and intermingled into real football assessments of players.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Alex Smith is a sneaky b*****d
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Alex Smith is a sneaky b*****d

LOL...Alex may not go down in the history books as the most prolific..but he's the winningest?

Okay before all the haters jump in here...there's no way he goes down that way in the record books..Nolan and Singletary made sure of that.
  • dj43
  • Veteran

It's all about the defense, baby. Defense!

Odd how everywhere Smith goes the defense improves! Go figure!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Because he never turns it over and puts the defense in a bad position. He for sure improves defenses.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Because he never turns it over and puts the defense in a bad position. He for sure improves defenses.

With all the pro bowls and MVPs to prove it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Pro Bowls and MVP's is flashy lots of yards stuff. Alex wins by no turnovers. And he's still doing it. On a bad team btw. More than you can say for us. We are losing with a good team.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Amazing how a good QB can elevate the players around him to the Pro Bowl! Go Alex!
I guess Smith wasn't bsing when he told the media that he was already beginning to play smart and efficient football even before Harbaugh got here.

Alex Smith: 3-0 on a team that is foreign to him and was 2-14 last year.

Harbaugh with Kaepernick: 1-2 with the team that was considered a Superbowl favorite by almost everybody.

We'll see how the rest of the season goes but right now it's looking like the Chiefs will have a better record than the 49ers when it is all said and done.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I doubt the Chiefs will finish with a better record. Their 3-0 start is very misleading. Dallas and Philly beat themselves more than KC beat them. KC's defense is very good, much better than I expected, but their OL has been horrendous for most of the last two games. Unless it drastically improves I'm sorry to say Alex will probably finish this season on IR.
Originally posted by vaden:
I doubt the Chiefs will finish with a better record. Their 3-0 start is very misleading. Dallas and Philly beat themselves more than KC beat them. KC's defense is very good, much better than I expected, but their OL has been horrendous for most of the last two games. Unless it drastically improves I'm sorry to say Alex will probably finish this season on IR.

Agree with much of this, but not the bolded.

Care to explain how Dallas beat themselves? Their only turnover (Romo fumble) didn't generate any KC points. How bout Philly? Was Vick not harassed and throwing INTs to KC defenders? Shall we just forget that they have a job to do and did it? Could we say that KC wanted it more in both games and made the clutch plays when they needed to put the game away? I don't see why there is need here to try and diminish the Chiefs' success by stating the bolded.

I do not care which team ends up with the better record.. they are not in direct competition with each other. I want them both to do very well and get as far as they can get.
This gentle mud slinging war going on grows more and more tedious each day.
SF vs KC in the Super Bowl! Would be a real hoot!