How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

• IT21
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Whatchu mean US ?

You know. Us! Niner fans! We'll be happy if the Niners get a 2nd rounder.

Who cares about a 2nd or 3rd who will be a stretch pick or someone we never heard of that will force us to get rid of a player on stacked team already

With this FO it's virtually guaranteed to be a stretch, they have no ability when it comes to identifying talent

i sense your sarcasm

but 49allthetime..
The conditions of pick seem to be unclear. If we're talking about the difference between a 2nd and 3rd round pick I'm not going to care about what the Chiefs do. That 2nd rounder could be Kaepernick or it could be Mays, Rachal. We've gotten Pro Bowlers Frank Gore and Navorro Bowman in the 3rd too. That extra round isn't necessarily a big deal. If the conditional pick is pending a KC playoff bid now I think we should actively route for KC.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The conditions of pick seem to be unclear. If we're talking about the difference between a 2nd and 3rd round pick I'm not going to care about what the Chiefs do. That 2nd rounder could be Kaepernick or it could be Mays, Rachal. We've gotten Pro Bowlers Frank Gore and Navorro Bowman in the 3rd too. That extra round isn't necessarily a big deal. If the conditional pick is pending a KC playoff bid now I think we should actively route for KC.

We all know the reason why people are rooting for KC and it has nothing to do with the draft pick. There's nothing wrong with that, btw.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

We all know the reason why people are rooting for KC and it has nothing to do with the draft pick. There's nothing wrong with that, btw.

That's what I was trying to get at....don't use the pick to root for AS, root for him genuinely
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Please explain to me in what way Manning is better than Brady.

-3/5 in SBs > 1/2
-Beat Peyton's Single Season TD Record
-Won all his SBs with no name WRs/TEs/RBs

Brady had Randy Moss cathcing 23 of those TD passes and plenty from the chuck it deep bomb variety

Yeah, Brady's first year of having an elite WR. Unlike Peyton having Harrison and Wayne for all those years.

That's what I was trying to get at....don't use the pick to root for AS, root for him genuinely

Rooting for one is somewhat related to the other..

Conversely, it's all too clear why some are rooting against KC... and hey, there's nothing wrong with that or of any surprise. I think it's odd that those people post in here often.. but that is their right and it is completely expected. Old habits die hard.
Come on. I don't even know what the argument is here. I'm sure that if you asked Baalke, he would tell you honestly that he'd rather have a second than a third. Anyone in their right mind would. The fact that previous drafts have gotten worse players in the second and better ones in the third is irrelevant. They've also gotten horrible players in the first. So what? Higher rated players are usually taken in the second than the third. It's as simple as that. We would rather the Niners have an extra second round pick, right?

If you like Alex Smith, this is a win-win situation. You can root for him to be successful for that reason only (as I would anyway) and you have the extra bonus of hoping he comes through for the Niners one more time.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Jun 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM ]
So if the Chiefs win the SB, we get the last pick in the 2nd round (#64)

If the chiefs get last place , we get the 1st pick in the 3rd round (#65).
9 games.
Originally posted by Joecool:
9 games.

Perfect. Anything in the 8 to 10 win range means a very valuable pick for the Niners.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So if the Chiefs win the SB, we get the last pick in the 2nd round (#64)

If the chiefs get last place , we get the 1st pick in the 3rd round (#65).
perfect...back to back picks..now that would be awesome
I'd still prefer something in the middle of the second. That's optimum.
Supposedly the minimum to get a second round pick is an 8-8 record with Smith at the helm, that being the case, let's hope that he wins no less or no more. Wins to much then the lower the 2nd round pick will be, doesn't win enough then the pick will be a third a third rounder, so while I think he can win 9 games, I am rooting for eight. The reason I think the chiefs can win 9 is that despite the turn overs caused by the offense, the chiefs lost a lot of close games. Guess what Alex does well?

So if they can protect the ball, they can win those games in a division that is weak, not to mention because of last years record, they should be playing a relatively weak schedule.
lol at you guys trying to make this about rooting for/against Alex Smith.

I want the Chiefs to go 8-8 because I want the 2nd round pick. It really is that simple to me.