Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Last weekend more check downs would have helped in Seattle

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 20, 2013 at 1:13 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
5 more wins.

Actually 2 more. They play da Gayders twice and the doodoo stain Browns, those are 3 easy wins for them.
Originally posted by Hopper:
5 more wins.

Actually 2 more. They play da Gayders twice and the doodoo stain Browns, those are 3 easy wins for them.
Originally posted by Method:
Another impressive win. Chiefs can win 12+ Games. I still say we can win 12+ too, but I have no clue how Kap will come back from costing us a win.

Is it just me, or is there some people from 49erwebzone posting on Chiefs forums as Alex Smith trolls? I can tell who they are by their posting styles, lol

Tell me... here or in PM, please.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Cheifs OL was dominating. Alex had tons of time all day.

... you didn't watch the game.. at all.
Originally posted by hofer36:
maybe you missed the throw from the end zone to avery on 3rd down to continue that 8 minute drive in the 4th quarter after eagles closed to 7...that seemed to be between 3-4 defenders, a tight window in my view

That was a huge, gutsy throw there. Big time play that kept that long drive alive for the win.
They replayed that bulllet EZ pass Smith threw to Chad Hall... dropped. That pass squeezed right in between dangerous coverage... **** you, Chad Hall. That one was bold and beautiful.
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Sep 20, 2013 at 5:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
They replayed that bulllet EZ pass Smith threw to Chad Hall... dropped. That pass squeezed right in between dangerous coverage... **** you, Chad Hall. That one was bold and beautiful.

Alex had a very nice game. On several of those LONG 3rd down completions it looked like they took a page out of our college playbook...have several WR's down field blocking while the ball is in the air to the underneath WR and let him run for RAC for the first. It's almost like a long WR screen. The only issue is we never do it on a crossing route, rather a straight line and Williams gets tackled immediately by Sherman while Boldin and VD are down field blocking (someone forgot to block Sherman first).

Also, stoked for Alex. They could end up with more wins than us if they keep building. They actually reminded me of US...powerful ground game, great blocking down field in the run game, methodical/timely passing, owning the TOP, stout defense, etc. I didn't see too many "misses" by Alex. Philly'd D played very well escept on the 3rd and longs and at the end. But Alex is great in the 2-minute offense and bleeding you to death slowly (9 minute drive at the end to win the game). They did have a gazillion chance though to put the nail in the coffin early. Both Reid and Alex look very happy and refreshed. And eff you Jenkins (nice clutch drop) and Hall...and you too Sopoaga for leaving us! LOL.

It makes me wonder if we'll ever use Baldwin. Clearly, they are trying to get Jenkins in there for some work...
Originally posted by NCommand:

Alex had a very nice game. On several of those LONG 3rd down completions it looked like they took a page out of our college playbook...have several WR's down field blocking while the ball is in the air to the underneath WR and let him run for RAC for the first. It's almost like a long WR screen. The only issue is we never do it on a crossing route, rather a straight line and Williams gets tackled immediately by Sherman while Boldin and VD are down field blocking (someone forgot to block Sherman first).

Also, stoked for Alex. They could end up with more wins than us if they keep building. They actually reminded me of US...powerful ground game, great blocking down field in the run game, methodical/timely passing, owning the TOP, stout defense, etc. I didn't see too many "misses" by Alex. Philly'd D played very well escept on the 3rd and longs and at the end. But Alex is great in the 2-minute offense and bleeding you to death slowly (9 minute drive at the end to win the game). They did have a gazillion chance though to put the nail in the coffin early. Both Reid and Alex look very happy and refreshed. And eff you Jenkins (nice clutch drop) and Hall...and you too Sopoaga for leaving us! LOL.

It makes me wonder if we'll ever use Baldwin. Clearly, they are trying to get Jenkins in there for some work...

Lucky for smith Philly averages 6 3rd down conversions a game...he shouldn't wait for 3rd down to make play or it will be a different result

But their next game ..averages 6.5 3rd down conversions...so smith might be able to squeak out a win if their defense can stop NYG offense
Tough game but KC seemed to have in hand the whole way. Chiefs look like an entirely different team this year and it is largely due to...you know who...and coach Reid.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Lucky for smith Philly averages 6 3rd down conversions a game...he shouldn't wait for 3rd down to make play or it will be a different result

But their next game ..averages 6.5 3rd down conversions...so smith might be able to squeak out a win if their defense can stop NYG offense
T
If Alex can beat the giants it will b huge for him. They are to Alex what the hawks are to kaep . If he can it will b a huge moral victory and momentum builder for my new favorite afc team
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Tough game but KC seemed to have in hand the whole way. Chiefs look like an entirely different team this year and it is largely due to...you know who...and coach Reid.

Yup if Alex keeps putting wins up for last years worst team eventually your gonna have to call him elite..
Wish we could run the ball like them.
Eagles turned the ball over 4 times and still had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. I like how Smith makes few mistakes, but 4 tds in 3 games and averaging 223 yards isn't elite numbers. It takes a whole team effort to win with Smith, he can't do it by himself.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Btics49:
Eagles turned the ball over 4 times and still had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. I like how Smith makes few mistakes, but 4 tds in 3 games and averaging 223 yards isn't elite numbers. It takes a whole team effort to win with Smith, he can't do it by himself.

this.

lol at some of you guys calling him "elite". elite is Rodgers, Manning, Brady, Brees. you just are putting him in that company?