LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the 49ers 2011 formula so far looks like is working for the 2013 chiefs................. (for the most part)

Except that Smith is asked to pass a lot more.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the 49ers 2011 formula so far looks like is working for the 2013 chiefs................. (for the most part)

Except that Smith is asked to pass a lot more.

One thing that I think he evolved is that he runs instead of taking a sack
The usual by Alex. Stay away from every right throw and repeatedly hit the check downs unless it is Avery on a 4 yard slant rub route.

3-0 vs crap teams is doing the job. Looking at there schedule, they will win 10 and lose to stronger just as efficient offenses in the playoffs...good thing KC has a ton of talent on defense to help keep the opponent offense in check for the KC offense.

I still saw Alex miss quite a few open receivers but the opponent sucked so bad, he didnt need to.
TOLD YOU GUYS AGAIN.

The Chiefs secondary is the best in the league IMO.
I don't know why people are giving Alex such a hard time for checking it down in this game. The Chief's o-line wasn't playing very well at all in pass protection and those checkdowns were being pretty effective.
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:
I don't know why people are giving Alex such a hard time for checking it down in this game. The Chief's o-line wasn't playing very well at all in pass protection and those checkdowns were being pretty effective.

Aaron Rodgers checks down and small balls it until he gets a fat lead from mainly his RB and defense.

Then he catches the opposing d with a playaction bomb that usually gets called for pass interference.

Yet, he gets blowed by everyone for some stupid reason. I hate that welcher.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Aaron Rodgers checks down and small balls it until he gets a fat lead from mainly his RB and defense.

Then he catches the opposing d with a playaction bomb that usually gets called for pass interference.

Yet, he gets blowed by everyone for some stupid reason. I hate that welcher.

Rodgers number one receiver on game day is not a RB
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Neither was Smith's. Donnie Avery had like 140 yards.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Neither was Smith's. Donnie Avery had like 140 yards.

Avery caught it 5yrds deep a racked up yards..not a bad thing

But Charles had the same amount of receptions 7, all pro bowe not even close to that

Cheifs OL was dominating. Alex had tons of time all day.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Cheifs OL was dominating. Alex had tons of time all day.

And his untouchable completion % is dropping
Hell yeah. I started Avery this week and I picked up Succop because the way Alex manages offenses, Succop will be kicking a lot of FGs.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Hell yeah. I started Avery this week and I picked up Succop because the way Alex manages offenses, Succop will be kicking a lot of FGs.

Succop and the defense won the game
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Nor has he done a 10th of the things Kap has done in less than a season in his entire career. It's funny how you people only remember and talk about what he's done since 2011 and forget about the years of misery! Look I like the guy, but throwing Kap under the bus after his second game as a starter with a full off-season as a starter is a bit premature don't you think? He played two top five teams one of which a record was broken for noise! Let's be real man if not for Harbaugh Alex would have been out of the nfl with the bust label
The reason why excuses don't work for kaep is because Alex was a very functional starter when harbaugh pulled a switch. Kaep has to be much better to justify the move on a intact superbowl team and so far it's not the case. I hope it works out.
There is an "AliceSmith" on Chiefs Planet. Fess up. Who is it? That's gotta be from the WZ.....
Share 49ersWebzone