LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Chief fans are in love with Alex and they think they got the better deal of the trade.

They can possibly win more games than us. They look like a poor man's version of our 2011 team but same scenario. They got talent and finally some coaching with a smart saavy veteran QB.

I look for them to contend the next couple of years.
Hopefully we get deep into the playoffs. With our defense and Alex Smith, we are just like the 49ers of 2011. Except Alex has much more freedom under Reid and I'm hoping AFC championship game or Super Bowl.

Well worth the picks for Alex.

Go Chiefs!
Alex Smith 3 - 0...... I'm starting to worry they are winning too many games. We are going to get a very late 2nd round pick. But I guess that is better than a 3rd round pick still. LOL. I'm really happy for him. He was a great guy, humble, hard worker, good teamate, good citizen, never any trouble and had a terrible team and too many coordinators to start. Plus some early injuries. It seems to have come together for him. He knows how to win his way. And there is nothing wrong with that.
I'm realistically thinking 10 games but I don't want to get ahead of myself here. We have a favorable schedule and my biggest concern are the Broncos. If we can win the division or Wild Card we will be world beaters.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Yes
Uh huh. The score was 19-17 or something, Seattles QB was Tavaris Jackson, Alex threw for like 170yds and 0 tds and a low QBR of 42. You'd be foolish to say we won that game because of Alex Smith

He didn't throw a pick in the endzone or make a 10th of the mistakes Kap has in the 2 games in Seattle. That's part of the problem when evaluating Alex. It's hard to evaluate the impact of mistakes not made.
[ Edited by KapsDolphinCap on Sep 19, 2013 at 10:57 PM ]
Originally posted by socalniner:
Going to enjoy the Chiefs destruction of the Gayders

Hell yeah! I'm pretty sure Smitty is undefeated against the Raiders in regular season.
Originally posted by ChiefAlex:
I'm realistically thinking 10 games but I don't want to get ahead of myself here. We have a favorable schedule and my biggest concern are the Broncos. If we can win the division or Wild Card we will be world beaters.

Good luck man. Glad to see Alex doing well, but don't want to see you guys get TOO good.

You won't get past the NFC.
Hopefully we get deep into the playoffs. With our defense and Alex Smith, we are just like the 49ers of 2011. Except Alex has much more freedom under Reid and I'm hoping AFC championship game or Super Bowl.

Go Chiefs!

14-34 combined record in 2012 that KC has played sofar
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Go Chiefs!

14-34 combined record in 2012 that KC has played sofar

They are right on track for 8 - 8, hopefully.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alex Smith 3 - 0...... I'm starting to worry they are winning too many games. We are going to get a very late 2nd round pick. But I guess that is better than a 3rd round pick still. LOL. I'm really happy for him. He was a great guy, humble, hard worker, good teamate, good citizen, never any trouble and had a terrible team and too many coordinators to start. Plus some early injuries. It seems to have come together for him. He knows how to win his way. And there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Chiefs play the Broncos. That's going to be a great game.
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:
He didn't throw a pick in the endzone or make a 10th of the mistakes Kap has in the 2 games in Seattle. That's part of the problem when evaluating Alex. It's hard to evaluate the impact of mistakes not made.

Nor has he done a 10th of the things Kap has done in less than a season in his entire career. It's funny how you people only remember and talk about what he's done since 2011 and forget about the years of misery! Look I like the guy, but throwing Kap under the bus after his second game as a starter with a full off-season as a starter is a bit premature don't you think? He played two top five teams one of which a record was broken for noise! Let's be real man if not for Harbaugh Alex would have been out of the nfl with the bust label
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Chiefs play the Broncos. That's going to be a great game.

Calling it now. Broncos by 14+
Yes
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:
1 of them was in Seattle. Infact, pretty sure the last time the Seahawks lost in their stadium was to Alex Smith.

Uh huh. The score was 19-17 or something, Seattles QB was Tavaris Jackson, Alex threw for like 170yds and 0 tds and a low QBR of 42. You'd be foolish to say we won that game because of Alex Smith

He made a clutch throw to Crabtree that sealed the game for the 49ers. It was the game that the defense failed to stop the Seahawks running game from scoring a TD.
Nor has he done a 10th of the things Kap has done in less than a season in his entire career. It's funny how you people only remember and talk about what he's done since 2011 and forget about the years of misery! Look I like the guy, but throwing Kap under the bus after his second game as a starter with a full off-season as a starter is a bit premature don't you think? He played two top five teams one of which a record was broken for noise! Let's be real man if not for Harbaugh Alex would have been out of the nfl with the bust label

A 10th of the things that Kap has done? Like what? What has Kap done that is so great? Lose the superbowl? Alex is 17-3 in his last 20 starts, Kap is just 8-4 in his 12 starts. That says more than any amount of passing and rushing yards ever will.
Share 49ersWebzone