There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

the 49ers 2011 formula so far looks like is working for the 2013 chiefs................. (for the most part)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Amir:
lol one has played the jags (worst team in league) and cowboys (most overrated team in league), the other has played GB and Sea (two playoff teams and probably the 2nd best team in league).

as i said, the season will progress and things start to become as they usually do.

well i really dont want to engage in this debate but if you are going to play this game, then one is playing with a supporting cast that went 2-14 last year and the other is playing with a supporting cast that went to the super bowl...why not just say they are both good qbs
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Method:
I love that picture. I think Alex gets another 2+ TD's tonight.

Why do you love that picture? Don't you want our QB to be successful? His success = Niners success. Or are you so tied to Alex, that you'd rather him succeed than our current QB?

take this crap somewhere else...

No thanks. A graphic showing our former QBs favorable numbers over our current QB and lauded around like it's meaningful after two games is what's crap. Kap has one bad game against arguably the best home team/defense in the league and people all the sudden want to parade stats around showing Alex's superiority. b******t. Frankly, I'm a little sick of the Chiefs converts around these parts, that's what's crap.

maybe you should avoid this thread if it upsets you so much
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That and he was facing Seattle's number one ranked defense.

Alex pretty much picked up where he left off. Serviceable and winning.

If Alex is serviceable, what should we call Kap? Jeff George?
  • buck
  • Veteran
KC has two wins. We need eight.

KC is playing a NFC team

Go Chiefs !!!
[ Edited by buck on Sep 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
Philly 13
KC 30
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM ]
Alex will keep Philly's offense on the bench. Philly's defense can't contain Alex
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Pathetic. Eagles horrendous secondary completely blanketed all the WRs on that 3rd & goal.
Originally posted by 9erempire:

I'm going to hope we picked the right QB or kept Smith and let Kap develop. So far he is not showing a lot of composure just because a stadium is loud.
Alex Smith will power the Chief to a winning season, playoff and more.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Amir:
lol one has played the jags (worst team in league) and cowboys (most overrated team in league), the other has played GB and Sea (two playoff teams and probably the 2nd best team in league).

as i said, the season will progress and things start to become as they usually do.

well i really dont want to engage in this debate but if you are going to play this game, then one is playing with a supporting cast that went 2-14 last year and the other is playing with a supporting cast that went to the super bowl...why not just say they are both good qbs

This
Originally posted by hofer36:

can it be? Both good? Oh my!

Can we let it rest there? I love both guys!
Was that an AJ Jenkins sighting ??!!
AJ Jenkins caught a pass.
Well we'll AJ Jenkins with a catch. Alex really needs to start cashing in on these golden opportunities. They should be up 3 td's..at least
Alex balling. Watch out broncos