LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Chiefs about to go 3-0!

oh man, can you imagine what NT would look like if KC goes on to win the SB with Alex Smith and AJ Jenkins?

They beat the worst team in the league, and then barely beat Dallas by one point at home. They have two games against the Raiders, so that's 4. They have the Bowns and the Titans, adds one more to 5. Chargers twice, adds one to 6. Then they can squeeze two more wins from the Bills, Titans, Redskins and Colts, or maybe upset the Texans or Broncos once if the defense and special teams go crazy. That barely adds up to eight.

I hope they beat the Eagles, because I don't think the Chargers, Titans (on the road) or Bills (on the road) are going to be easy games.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not sure why some are surprised. I do remember a lot of excuses were being made prior to the season but most already knew KC was a team stacked with talent. Most already predicted Alex will play well.

I am still wondering if he will still continue his production the the WRs. So far, a lot has been slant routes inside the hashes.

Philly defense sucks. KC should role them.

LMAO.

Just LMAO.

I don't think people should look at this like it's going to be a cinch to win. It's not going to be an easy game for either team, especially on a short week. Vick is putting up insane numbers and the Eagles offense is exploding this year. While the Philly defense isn't stellar, Alex Smith and company will need to put up points to keep up with them this week, so a win on the road in Philly in a short week would honestly be impressive to me.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Not sure why some are surprised. I do remember a lot of excuses were being made prior to the season but most already knew KC was a team stacked with talent. Most already predicted Alex will play well.

I am still wondering if he will still continue his production the the WRs. So far, a lot has been slant routes inside the hashes.

LMAO.

Just LMAO.

I don't think people should look at this like it's going to be a cinch to win. It's not going to be an easy game for either team, especially on a short week. Vick is putting up insane numbers and the Eagles offense is exploding this year. While the Philly defense isn't stellar, Alex Smith and company will need to put up points to keep up with them this week, so a win on the road in Philly in a short week would honestly be impressive to me.

Eagles quite possibly have the worst defense in the league.
Originally posted by boast:

LMAO.

Just LMAO.

Eagles quite possibly have the worst defense in the league.

And to add, KC has some DAMN good DB's. Vick has a challenge ahead of him, especially if they get behind.
Alex Smith will power the Chiefs over Eagle, 3-0.
Real quick, would you start Bradford over Vick in your fantasy? Sam only had 3 less points than Vick last week.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lol its a 16 game season. his stats and wins will average out to what he has always been, average. lucky for us, that means 8 wins.
Originally posted by Amir:
lol its a 16 game season. his stats and wins will average out to what he has always been, average. lucky for us, that means 8 wins.

Baalke thinks the same.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
looking at thier kush schedule, even if they lose 2x to denver, they could easily win 10 + games
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I don't think KC has enough offense to outscore Philly. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Hopper:

Yea me too. Plus it's hard to see the Eagles drop two in a row at home. But I'm sure the Cheifs will want to win it badly for old coach.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Yea me too. Plus it's hard to see the Eagles drop two in a row at home. But I'm sure the Cheifs will want to win it badly for old coach.

game is pretty even

KC vs Philly
good defense vs a fast temp offense
Ok offense vs ok defense at home

Probably come down to a ST return or fumble

Andy Reid knows how to use Alex Smith, watch out.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:

game is pretty even

KC vs Philly
good defense vs a fast temp offense
Ok offense vs ok defense at home

Probably come down to a ST return or fumble

Actually the more I think about it, Chiefs can definitely pull it off, if Alex can produce time consuming drives and keep this Eagles offense off the field.

As far as the Chiefs D, I'm still not sold after two games, this will be a good test though.
  • dj43

LMAO.

Just LMAO.

Chiefs have outstanding speed on the edges defensively (Hali and Houston). That will slow down a lot of what Philly does. They also have Dontari Poe in the middle and he has been terrific all through PS and these first two games. He is playing at an All Pro level right now. Sean Smith and Brandon Flowers are two of the better corners in the league and Eric Berry is a Pro Bowler at safety. I am leaning to KC by a field goal.
Share 49ersWebzone