Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Just admit it guys, Alex's play is really boring. You can't tell me these Chiefs games so far have been entertaining.

Not surprised KC fans are complaining.

they posted a stat before the game today that he was 20-5-1 as a starter since 2011....

That's pretty good, luckily he's played on some good teams since 2011!

And did his part.

Good defensive win for the chiefs

If Alex doesn't turn it over he is doing his part with that. Boneheaded turnovers put your defense in a bad way and Alex doesn't do that. So he helps his D a lot.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD counts....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB

Why hate...that's his career avg..low 200 yards passing and 1.5 TDs a game..with good/bad teams

I love how people love to pull out the career stats when it's pretty freaking clear that he's getting better each year and the last two years were a huge improvement over his previous years.

Whatever.
awesome defense
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by dj43:
They are complaining on Chiefs Planet that the wins "aren't pretty enough." And talking about "game manager" and stuff.....

CP is infected by several anti-Alex 'zoners who joined just after the trade and have been spewing their bile there ever since. Pretty juvenile if you ask me but it seems that is the way they get their jollies.

Can we guess who they are...? Naw...too easy!

Wow. That's... Disturbing. They care that much?

What's funnier is that they have new names on CP so that they can't be traced back here.
CP is infected by several anti-Alex 'zoners who joined just after the trade and have been spewing their bile there ever since. Pretty juvenile if you ask me but it seems that is the way they get their jollies.

That's just sad
Originally posted by Jakemall:
They are complaining on Chiefs Planet that the wins "aren't pretty enough." And talking about "game manager" and stuff.....

What's funnier is that they have new names on CP so that they can't be traced back here.

Geez - I wish the guy well and will follow his career, but I'm not joining some othe team's message board to talk about him. The hatred. It is strong.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
awesome defense

Good defense. No one was saying that last year doe. Wonder why...

Ahhh yes... No turnovers so far from the QB.

Geez - I wish the guy well and will follow his career, but I'm not joining some othe team's message board to talk about him. The hatred. It is strong.

I go, because I really like him and KC is kinda my 2nd team now...but to follow someone just because you want to trash talk them.

Oh it gets better..they as much admitted that they went there because they weren't allowed to trash talk him here.
I go, because I really like him and KC is kinda my 2nd team now...but to follow someone just because you want to trash talk them.

Oh it gets better..they as much admitted that they went there because they weren't allowed to trash talk him here.

I lol at this
awesome defense

Alex Smith held the Cowboys to 16 points
6 more wins. Go KC!
[QUOTE=AliceSmith;9963193]Because 49erswebzone is an Alice Smith worshipping site that bans anyone who criticizes Alice Smith. Why do you think I'm here chasing down 49erwebzone Alice Smith lovers?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=AliceSmith;9963170]BS.

TONS of Alice-Smith jock sniffers on 49erswebzone have posted s**t about how Smith would have won the Super Bowl had he started because he would have "controlled the clock" and "managed the game" better. Or how Alice would have kept the 49ers defense off the field with his amazing ball-control offense.

Or how Alice Smith is more humble, and shuns the spotlight while Kaepernick loves going taking photos for magazines, hanging out with rappers, or shows up at award shows.[/QUOTE]
awesome defense

Good defense needs help from the offense to at least not fck up with the turnovers doe. Goes to just about every defense.
awesome defense

Good defense needs help from the offense to at least not fck up with the turnovers doe. Goes to just about every defense.

335 yards..and all but 55 (running back rushing) of them directly on Alex Smith. Alex might not have been impressive, but he carried the offense.
awesome defense

335 yards..and all but 55 (running back rushing) of them directly on Alex Smith. Alex might not have been impressive, but he carried the offense.

That's an aggressive Dallas defense that they played against. Not every drive will be pretty to pass the 'eye test'. Some good scoring drives, then there's some piss poor ones. Look at our current game. Score more than the other team that's what matters. Soo obvious

As Sally Field said, "You really like him! You really like him!" Or something like that...