There are 150 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

I thought from the get go they have a solid team and would have a good shot at 8-8 especially with some easy games on their schedule. They will play like a poor man's version of us in 2011. Run the ball, check down, work the clock, good defense, play good st. Right now looks like KC, Miami, Colts could be fighting for for the #5 and/or #6 seed come playoff time. Long ways to go yet... anyways here is there schedule:

I'd say they have a chance at Titans (who look better than I thought they would though), Raiders at home should be a win, Browns at home should be a win, at Bills they have a chance, Chargers at home they have a chance, at Raiders they have a chance, Chargers on the road they have a chance, Colts at home they have a chance. So 2 plus Raiders, Browns, 1 from Chargers, 1 from Raiders (at least) is 6.... then need 2 from at Bills, at Titans... so might be 7 or 8 there... then 0 or 1 more from at Eagles, Colts, at Redskins at Eagles Giants Broncos x 2. Of course that's a lot of guessing. Seems like they have a pretty good shot of going 6-8 the rest of the way or better.

Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by kingairta:
TCheifs O line was horrendous. Score should have been higher.

The O-line woes can be blamed on the QB at times. Alex had some bad throws...some should have been picked. Ugly game, Chiefs got the win though so good for them.

It can be. Did you watch the game? Do you really think it was?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
f**k that s**t, we went through 6 years before he was even at this level. they have no room to complain. Not until he's losing qb competitions to jt osullivan and shaun hill

You mean while he's busy sawing his shoulder in half? Yeah.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Doesn't Alex have the highest win percentage in the NFL since Jimmy Raye finally died?

I'd like a link for that.
Just admit it guys, Alex's play is really boring. You can't tell me these Chiefs games so far have been entertaining.

Not surprised KC fans are complaining.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Just admit it guys, Alex's play is really boring. You can't tell me these Chiefs games so far have been entertaining.

If by boring you mean not many 300+ passing games, sure. Personally, I found this game more exciting than say the Manning bowl.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

If by boring you mean not many 300+ passing games, sure. Personally, I found this game more exciting than say the Manning bowl.

Yea I guess I just love high output offense.

they posted a stat before the game today that he was 20-5-1 as a starter since 2011....
Originally posted by HomerJ:

they posted a stat before the game today that he was 20-5-1 as a starter since 2011....

Winning is pretty good if you ask me. It's better than losing and they were doing a lot of that before he got there.

That's pretty good, luckily he's played on some good teams since 2011!

And did his part.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

And did his part.

Good defensive win for the chiefs
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

And did his part.

If Alex doesn't turn it over he is doing his part with that. Boneheaded turnovers put your defense in a bad way and Alex doesn't do that. So he helps his D a lot.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And did his part.

If Alex doesn't turn it over he is doing his part with that. Boneheaded turnovers put your defense in a bad way and Alex doesn't do that. So he helps his D a lot.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD contributed to the win....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 15, 2013 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And did his part.

Not sure if throwing for 2 TD counts....Let me check my hate for Alex Smith. BRB

Why hate...that's his career avg..low 200 yards passing and 1.5 TDs a game..with good/bad teams
Share 49ersWebzone