LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
A win by the Chefs this week gets the 49ers closer to two goals: (1) a second rounder and (2) another Cowboys humiliation.

That said, I think that some people may be torn this week. Which will prevail? Hatred for Smith or hatred for the Cowgirls? Or will they just hope that a bomb drops on Arrowhead?

They'll be hoping for KC to win on the back of JC.

JC huh, i didnt know you were so religous
[ Edited by hofer36 on Sep 10, 2013 at 6:17 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Well, since they're gonna take the division from the Broncos, they'll be winning more than 8... possibly beating us in the SB!!

I'm seriously hoping we won't have to face them in the SB, I'd rather face Denver... the Kansas City Queefs will tear us a new hole!

Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Vegas set the Chiefs season over-under win total at 7.5. I think that's right on the money. Unfortunately, if I had to bet my money, I'd take the under. As I stated earlier I think they'll win 7. Charles's injury might slow him down and Smith isn't the most durable QB. The Jags were no test as they are the worst team in the NFL. "In the 2014 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock!"

It is a test. Had they not walked all over the Jags, what would that have said about them? Terrible/bad teams typically don't blow out other bad teams. They win, but normally they don't blow them out. So shutting them out (defensively) and winning by 26, says, this might be a mediocre/average with the potential to be good team, as opposed to this is another 2-14 to 5-11 team.

It's similar to when we beat the Rams 35-0 in 2009. I thought that was a major turning point for us lol. A mediocre team can actually blow out a bad team every now and again.

Though we did play Minnesota down to the wire the week prior, the fact that we bounced back told a little about the team.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 10, 2013 at 8:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I am not gonna wish for KC to fall apart just for a a handful of improved SF draft slots. SF bounces around all they want to get who they want, and have the late rd picks to take care of that.

FYI, I am picking KC to beat DAL. How do feel about the matchup. No really, I have money in a pool. What is your opinion?
Originally posted by Joecool:
I am not gonna wish for KC to fall apart just for a a handful of improved SF draft slots. SF bounces around all they want to get who they want, and have the late rd picks to take care of that.

FYI, I am picking KC to beat DAL. How do feel about the matchup. No really, I have money in a pool. What is your opinion?

I feel about it the same way that I did when the 9ers faced them in 2011. Except, this time their center is rookie and the NT for KC is a stud. Could be bad for dallas. Otherwise it is almost the same match up...and yes Dallas won that game...barely.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Sep 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM ]

I feel about it the same way that I did when the 9ers faced them in 2011. Except, this time their center is rookie and the NT for KC is a stud. Could be bad for dallas. Otherwise it is almost the same match up...and yes Dallas won that game...barely.

No Goldson on KC. I think their DBs will cause problems for Romo.

No Goldson on KC. I think their DBs will cause problems for Romo.

Cowboys barely beat the Giants after getting 6 turnovers. Alex will protect the ball and he the KC's offense can score on Dallas's defense, KC's defense should give Romo some problems as well. I'm picking the Chiefs in this one too.
Originally posted by hofer36:
i dont think they possess such abtract thinking abilities
nice

Arrowhead's a nasty place to play.. I like KC's chances... but anything can happen.

With Dez and Romo banged up... a pretty poor Dallas OL against a good front 7... physical KC corners vs their receivers... Dallas should have real issues with crowd noise. I have a good feeling. The big concerns would be DeMarcus Ware vs Albert or Fisher... some inside blitzes from Bruce Carter. The KC OL needs to keep Alex cozy early on. I think the Chiefs can use some quick PA to affect their coverage, and finally take a few deep shots. KC should be able to run well enough to keep things remotely balanced.

KC - 30 / DAL - 23
Arrowhead's a nasty place to play.. I like KC's chances... but anything can happen.

With Dez and Romo banged up... a pretty poor Dallas OL against a good front 7... physical KC corners vs their receivers... Dallas should have real issues with crowd noise. I have a good feeling. The big concerns would be DeMarcus Ware vs Albert or Fisher... some inside blitzes from Bruce Carter. The KC OL needs to keep Alex cozy early on. I think the Chiefs can use some quick PA to affect their coverage, and finally take a few deep shots. KC should be able to run well enough to keep things remotely balanced.

KC - 30 / DAL - 23

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

KC - 30 / DAL - 23

g'morning, dtg... hope you iz not drinking beer quite so early?

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

KC - 30 / DAL - 23

g'morning, dtg... hope you iz not drinking beer quite so early?

No, just being lazy!

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Lol. I looked at their schedule before I made that statement. Put it this way, I hope half of their 8 wins come against the NFC east. But in no way am I going to root for a team's success (or failure as you pointed out) at the expense of the 49ers well being.

That's a given!

KC - 30 / DAL - 23

This one should cover one of their "upset" wins to get over the 9 difficult teams they play. Get to 8!!

KC - 30 / DAL - 23

This one should cover one of their "upset" wins to get over the 9 difficult teams they play. Get to 8!!

KC is Favored by 2.5/3
Share 49ersWebzone