LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

@Jacobs71:

Defense shockingly only used 16 blitzes in 41 pass attempts the entire game. Their front 3 & 4 were doing a great job dominating the LOS.

@Jacobs71:

For those that asked about the 2nd half. They went really vanilla and were focused on running out the clock in late 3rd/4th quarter.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Even though it was the Jags, I told you guys that the Chiefs have the right tools in the right places. They don't have great WR,
but with a hardcore outside run game that later turns into some playaction and dumpoffs, that will tire any defense if done without many mistakes and will increase your chance of winning.

Coupled with what I call the BEST CB core in the league and a pro bowl MLB , you have something cooking.

SPEAKING OF CHECKDOWNS,

HOLY FPHUVK DISCOUNT DOUBLECHECKDOWN Aaron Rodgers.

SLANT, DUMPOFF, SLANT, SHORT PASS, SHORT PASS, CHECKDOWN, DUMPOFF, ONE LONG PASS THAT WOULD'VE BEEN OUT OF BOUNDS AND CAUGHT.

Yet somehow that was 300 yards with Aikman and Joe Buck giving Aaron high praises. If Alex could do the same, which I'm sure he's capable of now, he'd be in that category.

Lots of short passes against us from Rodgers. They were just trying to string together some 3rd down conversions and 1st downs then finish the drives with the scores. And their offense is good enough to not make mistakes stringing those plays together into a good drive.

If, you know who, does it -- 'captain checkdown' is the label

I don't remember a deep connection against us in that game....?
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM ]
I keep hearing Dontari Poe was beasting for their D.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

He made several good plays. Looks to be a good one.
A win by the Chefs this week gets the 49ers closer to two goals: (1) a second rounder and (2) another Cowboys humiliation.

That said, I think that some people may be torn this week. Which will prevail? Hatred for Smith or hatred for the Cowgirls? Or will they just hope that a bomb drops on Arrowhead?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
A win by the Chefs this week gets the 49ers closer to two goals: (1) a second rounder and (2) another Cowboys humiliation.

That said, I think that some people may be torn this week. Which will prevail? Hatred for Smith or hatred for the Cowgirls? Or will they just hope that a bomb drops on Arrowhead?

They'll be hoping for KC to win on the back of JC.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

go Chiefs!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by boast:

go Chiefs!

This. Although, I have no problem rooting for them to lose every week after they reach 8 wins.

More than just ambivalence - rooting for failure after 8 wins?

More wins may help us. What if (lol) Washington is pushing for a Wild Card spot and so are we? Then a Wash loss would help us, no?
I am not gonna wish for KC to fall apart just for a a handful of improved SF draft slots. SF bounces around all they want to get who they want, and have the late rd picks to take care of that.
Sounds like Romo and Dez will play in KC, but Dez likely won't practice leading up to the game. Also sounds like CB Morris Claiborne and DE Anthony Spencer could miss this one.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/9/10/4715040/dallas-cowboys-injury-update-tony-romo-dez-bryant-morris-caliborne-anthony-spencer

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I am not gonna wish for KC to fall apart just for a a handful of improved SF draft slots. SF bounces around all they want to get who they want, and have the late rd picks to take care of that.

Really? Wow.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

L O L
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

He made several good plays. Looks to be a good one.

They're whole defense was beasting. Then again, they were playing the Jaguars. By far the worst offense and QB in the league.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

[ Edited by hofer36 on Sep 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:

i dont think they possess such abtract thinking abilities
Share 49ersWebzone