How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Some will give no credit...just cuz!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM ]
Here is what I typed Aug 24, 2013 at 7:01 Post#1586:

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

I do like that he attempted a pass further than 10 yards. Super Bowl bound!

Here is what you typed:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You didn't watch the game did you?

Kaep > Smith but give the man some credit. His receivers were "NFL open" and he hit them.

Here is the warning:

Previous Warning Level: 25%
Warned By:
Reason: accusing a poster of lying in the Chiefs PYMWMI thread.

So..just wondering what is and isn't allowed here.
[ Edited by InHarbsWeTrust on Sep 8, 2013 at 6:49 PM ]
Here is what I typed Aug 24, 2013 at 7:01 Post#1586:

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

I do like that he attempted a pass further than 10 yards. Super Bowl bound!

Here is what you typed:

You didn't watch the game did you?

Kaep > Smith but give the man some credit. His receivers were "NFL open" and he hit them.

Here is the warning:

Previous Warning Level: 25%
Warned By:
Reason: accusing a poster of lying in the Chiefs PYMWMI thread.

So..just wondering what is and isn't allowed here.

You told him what he did. I asked a question.

You made the latest in a long line of condescending posts. I asked a question.

Can you see it?
Chiefs O looked good first half . They might even take one from Denver . And if Alex gets the worst team in the nfl to a playoff birth is he then "elite"?
One in the "Win" column and 7 more to go!

Then we get that 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Chiefs O looked good first half . They might even take one from Denver . And if Alex gets the worst team in the nfl to a playoff birth is he then "elite"?

Split decision. Pro Alex crowd will say he's done it twice and so the answer is yes. The Anti Alex crowd will say that he was fortunate twice to have two great coaches and some of the best defenses and rushing games in the NFL.

Unless Alex starts throwing 4000 yard seasons for the rest of his career, has 4+ probowl appearances and a NFL MVP, there will remain division on the topic of Alex.
16-0
You told him what he did. I asked a question.

You made the latest in a long line of condescending posts. I asked a question.

Can you see it?

Moving on...
KC needs 7 wins out of these remaining games. A lot of games i think they can be competitive in. I think they can do it.
DAL
@ PHI
NYG
@ TEN
OAK
HOU
CLE
@BUF
@DEN
SD
DEN
@WAS
@OAK
IND
@SD

4 games against the NFC East. If they can keep those games close, Alex is capable of making the big play at the end. Win 2
6 games against AFC West. Gotta win half. Win 3
Cleveland and Tennesse - Gotta win those. Win 2
That would be 8 wins.

Go Cheifs (until 8 wins!).
Good game by Alex and the Chiefs overall. So it's for certain that they can thump the worst team in the league. Interested to see how they do against a team that doesn't trip all over themselves.

He did play the Jags, just sayin.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Split decision. Pro Alex crowd will say he's done it twice and so the answer is yes. The Anti Alex crowd will say that he was fortunate twice to have two great coaches and some of the best defenses and rushing games in the NFL.

Unless Alex starts throwing 4000 yard seasons for the rest of his career, has 4+ probowl appearances and a NFL MVP, there will remain division on the topic of Alex.

Long as he gets the Chefs to 8-8 in 2013 I could care less what he does with the rest of his career.
All his time in the NFC west facing real deal Ds is gonna pay off for him in the afc west. Denver's D won't play at a level he's unaccustomed to. And if he can balance the chiefs. Running game with high completion % passing and control the clock he can keep his D fresh
Originally posted by Empire49:
He played an OK game, but nothing that anyone who doesn't have a vested interest in the guy would bother to mention. He threw for 173 yards on 34 attempts. The 2 TDs are nice and the fact he didn't throw any INTs is great, but he didn't exactly do all that much against a horrid Jaguars team.

You can at least try to appreciate that this game was essentially over with having 6+ minutes left in the 2nd quarter... right? This is Jacksonville. KC was seeing nothing from the Jax offense.. so they basically just piddled around and waited for the game to be officially over.

All these other teams having a real sparring match were racking up gobs of yardage... mainly because they HAD to. KC offense played well in half 1... KC defense was outstanding all game... and the coaches were already looking towards game 2 next week. What Alex did... was get separation from Jax on the scoreboard... that's all he needed to do.. and he did.

Just like with many SF games over the last 2 years... the other team aspects did their jobs... and so did Alex... nothing more required. What if Jax scored 2 TDs and a 2 pt conversion to 21-17 at halftime? Do you REALLY think KC plays the same way in half 2? You sound like you are just judging from a box score and didn't watch. C'mon now... they took their foot off the accelerator... and I say "why not?" Save the good stuff for the next opponent.
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Sep 9, 2013 at 5:12 AM ]
Good post Mac! And the fact that he made passes in the RZ...I like very much. Shows he may be back to pre-Harbaugh form!
Share 49ersWebzone