There are 220 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Jeez, Gabbert is awful.

He looks really bad. I still can't believe Warren Sapp predicted he would throw for 5,000 yards this season.

Non catchable yards maybe
He looks really bad. I still can't believe Warren Sapp predicted he would throw for 5,000 yards this season.

Did he really say that? No way. I have never liked Gabbert ever since he was drafted.
c'mon Charles! gotta make that catch, bro.
bootleg run for 13 from Alex.. 3rd and 4 now..

false start backup RG.. ugh....
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

Did he really say that? No way. I have never liked Gabbert ever since he was drafted.

My bad, it was Tannehill.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238584/article/warren-sapp-ryan-tannehill-to-top-dan-marinos-1984

I still think it's a stupid prediction lol and Gabbert still sucks.
That's a messed up series for the Chiefs. 3rd & 4, very convertible but they went backwards lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That's a messed up series for the Chiefs. 3rd & 4, very convertible but they went backwards lol

was that 3rd down pass to Avery tipped?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

was that 3rd down pass to Avery tipped?

Don't look like it. I think Smith threw it short and it hit the ground. Video quality from where I am aren't good.
Don't look like it. I think Smith threw it short and it hit the ground. Video quality from where I am aren't good.

yeah, okay... will look at it again later. Smith doesn't usually miss by that much.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

yeah, okay... will look at it again later. Smith doesn't usually miss by that much.

Naw he bounced that one. Bad pass.

^ okay

nice pass to Mccluster for the 1st!

man, these run plays are very hit or miss for KC so far..
The whole Chiefs team needs to get it together. That's a time out for the coaches lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Alex looking good. Two TD passes already. Happy for him.
3rd and 5.. Alex takes off on the run and gets it and more...

time to get Bowe involved Alex.
  • Jiks
Nice slide Alex
Share 49ersWebzone