There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Was overserved last night. Tripped up and fell on my side. Stuck the left arm out to catch my fall.. jammed up the arm something awful.



Getting old is teh suxxorz.



Oh, like go Niners AND Chiefs and stuff!

I hear it is better than the alternative.

Yes, but word is very one-sided on this!

Indeed. Those with any real experience on the subject are remarkably quiet.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Indeed. Those with any real experience on the subject are remarkably quiet.

LOL! Yes, but I like them quiet...kind of scary when they're not!

Moeaki released. Talented player if not for his injury history.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Moeaki released. Talented player if not for his injury history.

Travis Kelce is dinged up and hasn't looked so sharp either. Looks like KC will be in the hunt for a TE. Time to check on the recent cuts!
Chiefs Announce Roster Moves (waived/released)

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-Announce-Roster-Moves/a99bf6af-710c-44f6-86f5-c22e130c8146
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Moeaki released. Talented player if not for his injury history.

Travis Kelce is dinged up and hasn't looked so sharp either. Looks like KC will be in the hunt for a TE. Time to check on the recent cuts!

Good to know we got a damn good TE from the draft. Also looks as if they are going to try and do something with Jenkins.

Definitly need a Jenkins/Baldwin tracker.
Looks like the Chiefs picked up Chad Hall, and Cooper.

That's 4 ex-49ers on the Chiefs.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Was overserved last night. Tripped up and fell on my side. Stuck the left arm out to catch my fall.. jammed up the arm something awful.



Getting old is teh suxxorz.



Oh, like go Niners AND Chiefs and stuff!

I hear it is better than the alternative.

Yes, but word is very one-sided on this!

Indeed. Those with any real experience on the subject are remarkably quiet.

that is because we are near death
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Looks like the Chiefs picked up Chad Hall, and Cooper.

That's 4 ex-49ers on the Chiefs.

if they can't be 49ers, then may they be Chiefs!
the chiefs are the 49ers' minor league squad
lol keep taking niner rejects
same guys popping in to incite... ... just can't help themselves.
There's a rumor going around that the Chiefs are changing their name to the Washington Generals this season.
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
There's a rumor going around that the Chiefs are changing their name to the Washington Generals this season.

I heard Kansas City 49ers.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
There's a rumor going around that the Chiefs are changing their name to the Washington Generals this season.

I heard Kansas City 49ers.

Blasphemy!
...