There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Looked like Daniel threw into double coverage to me, but sure, it doesn't help that AJJ stumbles. Had he arrived when he should have, we are probably talking an incomplete pass vs INT.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Looked like Daniel threw into double coverage to me, but sure, it doesn't help that AJJ stumbles. Had he arrived when he should have, we are probably talking an incomplete pass vs INT.

Maybe so. Definitely not as disastrous though. AJ sucks so bad. He can't even run a route.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm watching NFL preseason live on rewind and AJ Jenkins tripped, almost fell down, was super late on his route and the QB threw in interception on one of their first plays as a result.....

Some things never change

I'm serious. You guys should all watch it. It's in the 1st quarter highlights.

Really don't want to defend Jenkins, but that doesn't look like he tripped at all. Daniels with all that time in the pocket, led Jenkins right into coverage with that throw. Jenkins tried for the ball, but that was a bit over thrown right to the defender on top. Late thrown ball.

He totally tripped. He trips and almost falls down very early in his route. Coming off the line of scrimmage. This messes up the whole timing of the play. They may not show this part in the highlight which is usually just the end. But I watched it on Preseason Live Rewind. The entire play. You can clearly see him trip and almost fall to the ground, regain his footing, be very late on the route. It had something to do with it no doubt.

At NFL.com gamecenter, the last highlight is the of the play. The second half of the clip shows the view behind Daniels. You can follow Jenkins #13 from the right doing a crossing route. At no time his feet resemble a trip. He actually made good time doing the cross.

Edit: Ok, my mistake. He did stumbled a step After he made the cut and turned his head to the qb.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm watching NFL preseason live on rewind and AJ Jenkins tripped, almost fell down, was super late on his route and the QB threw in interception on one of their first plays as a result.....

Some things never change

I'm serious. You guys should all watch it. It's in the 1st quarter highlights.

Really don't want to defend Jenkins, but that doesn't look like he tripped at all. Daniels with all that time in the pocket, led Jenkins right into coverage with that throw. Jenkins tried for the ball, but that was a bit over thrown right to the defender on top. Late thrown ball.

He totally tripped. He trips and almost falls down very early in his route. Coming off the line of scrimmage. This messes up the whole timing of the play. They may not show this part in the highlight which is usually just the end. But I watched it on Preseason Live Rewind. The entire play. You can clearly see him trip and almost fall to the ground, regain his footing, be very late on the route. It had something to do with it no doubt.

At NFL.com gamecenter, the last highlight is the of the play. The second half of the clip shows the view behind Daniels. You can follow Jenkins #13 from the right doing a crossing route. At no time his feet resemble a trip. He actually made good time doing the cross.

Edit: Ok, my mistake. He did stumbled a step

Yeah he did stumble. Just like he did for us. LOL.

That's terrible. Dude has no balance. Tripped at a sudden turn of the head CB gives him a little bump, he's tumbling bumbling down the field

Makes me wonder if he has small feet
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]

That's terrible. Dude has no balance. Tripped at a sudden turn of the head CB gives him a little bump, he's tumbling bumbling down the field

Makes me wonder if he has small feet

I think he's trying to play too fast.
I'll say one thing.... Alex Smith and the Chiefs are a hidden gem to use in Madden 25.

if no one wants to face my 9ers online, I'm thinking of using the Chiefs...speed at Rb/TE/WR and a Alex is really good.

Maybe so. Definitely not as disastrous though. AJ sucks so bad. He can't even run a route.

He's been on the team for a week. Not that I think he will be great but he deserves some time to learn the offense.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM ]
Pretty sure I am suffering from a separated shoulder. I tend to like pain, but this is.. pretty bad.

Oh, like go Niners AND Chiefs and stuff!
Pretty sure I am suffering from a separated shoulder. I tend to like pain, but this is.. pretty bad.

How? One hand clapping for the rest of the season? Great book by the way.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

How? One hand clapping for the rest of the season? Great book by the way.

Was overserved last night. Tripped up and fell on my side. Stuck the left arm out to catch my fall.. jammed up the arm something awful.

Getting old is teh suxxorz.

Was overserved last night. Tripped up and fell on my side. Stuck the left arm out to catch my fall.. jammed up the arm something awful.

You might need one of these!

I hear it is better than the alternative.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I hear it is better than the alternative.

Yes, but word is very one-sided on this!