LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Aldon will get paid, Clay Matthews extended

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Honestly I rather let him walk just for that much. I hate to say it but something has got to give on defense and us paying all the money on the offensive line. Kaepernick will have a contract coming up so I see a fan upsetting trade coming up shortly. No way we extend Crabtree if we choose to extend Aldon. Honestly I can see Vernon Davis getting traded soon possibly or Joe Staley. Kaepernick is going to make bank and with contracts to Him, Ray McDonald, Vernon Davis, Patrick/NaVarro, Ahmad Brooks, Carlos Rogers, Joe Staley, Anthony Davis, and soon to be Iupati it is looking like someone gets traded.

Well... Gore will be off the cap, so will Boldin, so will Goodwin that's about 17-18 million. Plus the cap will go up. I doubt Carlos see's all that money anyway's. Crabtree is easier to replace than a guy who get's 14 sacks his rookie year and 19 in his second year, and knowing crabtree he will want to be paid like calvin top money, which will not fing happen. I doubt colin makes 100+ million, I see him resigned early like rodgers did and get something like 65 million.
Honestly I rather let him walk just for that much. I hate to say it but something has got to give on defense and us paying all the money on the offensive line. Kaepernick will have a contract coming up so I see a fan upsetting trade coming up shortly. No way we extend Crabtree if we choose to extend Aldon. Honestly I can see Vernon Davis getting traded soon possibly or Joe Staley. Kaepernick is going to make bank and with contracts to Him, Ray McDonald, Vernon Davis, Patrick/NaVarro, Ahmad Brooks, Carlos Rogers, Joe Staley, Anthony Davis, and soon to be Iupati it is looking like someone gets traded.

For a veteran poster, what you just wrote was absolutely atrocious.

There's no way Staley gets traded....he's got a long term and for a top tackle, it is one that is incredibly cap-friendly, no reason to trade VD either. 49ers can re-sign 2 of these 3......Iupati, Aldon or Crabtree....and in that equation, I think Crabtree is the guy who gets left out.
Originally posted by Garcia:

my favorite moment from all of last season. I saw that and laughed for roughly four minutes
[ Edited by xtm059 on Apr 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Garcia:

my favorite moment from all of last season. I saw that and laughed for roughly four minutes

lol if only Joe could do this to mathews dude get's owned by him.... Nice job mike way to teach him to not go inside.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

For a veteran poster, what you just wrote was absolutely atrocious.

There's no way Staley gets traded....he's got a long term and for a top tackle, it is one that is incredibly cap-friendly, no reason to trade VD either. 49ers can re-sign 2 of these 3......Iupati, Aldon or Crabtree....and in that equation, I think Crabtree is the guy who gets left out.

If you go back to the bold that you highlighted I said "I can see" and never said it would happen. I just do not see after Kaepernick gets extended us being able to keep Aldon (especially if Kaepernick leads us back to the superbowl and winning the damn thing). I did not know the details of Joe Staley's contract so I retract back from that statement after I looked it up but I believe something is going to give somewhere. Rodgers will most likely be gone but when you got 3 OL, 3 LB's, Vernon Davis, and Kaepernick's contract alone is kind of sketchy signing Aldon at the Clay Matthews rate. I am not saying it can not be done but in the future I do believe a trade will happen. Not necessarily next year but in the next 2-3 years. People also seem to forgetting about the future of Kendall Hunter but he seems expendable and can be replaced but that is not up to the fans.
Share 49ersWebzone