There are 343 users in the forums

Sunday Night Football Looking For New Music Performer

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YungAce:
Good riddance. Faith Hill is a dirty whore

Take that back
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I will miss those long legs and short skirt walking toward me rrrrrrr I mean the camera.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Bring this back!

I love this one from the NBA on NBC. I remember as a kid watching the Magic with Shaq and Penny Hardaway and Houston with Hakeem Olajuwon. Also reminds me of Marv Albert. YES AND IT COUNTS

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 16, 2013 at 1:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Bring this back!

I love this one from the NBA on NBC. I remember as a kid watching the Magic with Shaq and Penny Hardaway and Houston with Hakeem Olajuwon. Also reminds me of Marv Albert. YES AND IT COUNTS

yeah NBC did it right.

always reminded me of those buffalo bills games in december in the early 90s, dick enberg, marv albert, twas the best
It should rotate city by city depending on who's playing! Detroit could have Kid Rock or Eminem while when Oakland plays they'll have Ice Cube or something. It would be one song done differently by all participating artist.

If not...

Well it's got to have mass appeal yet be edgy enough to be deemed "cool" so my pick would be this song with commentary during the song, highlights of each team in the background and any relevant footage displaying a rivalry closing the highlight segments, the two logos pop up and finally zooms into the packed stadium!

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Apr 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM ]
Elton John - change 'Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" to "Sunday Night .............."
  • dmax
  • Veteran
gonna miss those sexy legs..

alicia keyes

kelly clarkson

carrie underwood
Originally posted by dmax:

alicia keyes

kelly clarkson

carrie underwood
Yes, Yes and Yes
Originally posted by dmax:

alicia keyes

kelly clarkson

carrie underwood

Metallica or Five Finger Death Punch. Get people jacked the F up before a game.

Share 49ersWebzone