Originally posted by HUGGY:I hate to state the obvious but there is one 42-13 video that will get a lot of play in preparation for the 9ers this year.
Yea, the tape breakdown will be hilarious:
1) Make sure they're coming off a late-night road scrap against an elite east coast team (only to hit the road again).
2) Make sure their best d-lineman is out with an injury.
3) Make sure their best pass rusher is playing with a torn shoulder.
4) Make sure you're playing at home, in the loudest stadium in the league.
5) Make sure your best defender narrowly avoids suspension by challenging a technicality on a failed drug test.
Seriously, I'm sure ten years from now when the Seahawks STILL have no NFL titles, "42-13" will still brought up regularly. It's seriously like the highlight of their entire history at this point.
Which is sad, but I digress.
The funny thing about it is that no one wants to talk about how beating the Niners didn't help Seattle one bit once the playoffs arrived....
[ Edited by baltien on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]