LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
^^^^^ it's like I'm happy cause we whooped their ass in the playoffs, cause they barely could beat us with only boldin as receiving threat,in regular season!!!
[ Edited by frankie on Jun 20, 2014 at 9:32 PM ]
Although I think Panthers fans are wrong in thinking the bad calls are the ONLY reason we beat them are wrong... I can't help but wonder how many of our posts ended up on Giants, Ravens and Cawk forums. Any non-biased football fan would have seen that the 49ers won that game by being more physical. Cam Newton unraveling didn't help them either.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Although I think Panthers fans are wrong in thinking the bad calls are the ONLY reason we beat them are wrong... I can't help but wonder how many of our posts ended up on Giants, Ravens and Cawk forums. Any non-biased football fan would have seen that the 49ers won that game by being more physical. Cam Newton unraveling didn't help them either.

The Panthers fans have a crazy hate on for everything Niners. To read their MB you'd think that the Panthers haven't been beaten fair and square in years.
Originally posted by frankie:
^^^^^ it's like I'm happy cause we whooped their ass in the playoffs, cause they barely could beat us with only boldin as receiving threat,in regular season!!!

I think Kaepernick doing the "Superman" was like a kick in the nuts to boot.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

They lost because they couldn't punch it in from the 1 yard line, twice.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The Niners Empire NC Triad: Group of 49er trolls crashing Panthers events this summer-

Posted Today, 12:42 PM

"It's like they're mad because they know they didn't actually beat us in the playoffs."
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/101741-the-niners-empire-nc-triad-group-of-49er-trolls-crashing-panthers-events-this-summer/

Wow reading this BS actually makes me respect SOME hawk fans more
At least they know how the game of football works over in the .nut
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The Niners Empire NC Triad: Group of 49er trolls crashing Panthers events this summer-

Posted Today, 12:42 PM

"It's like they're mad because they know they didn't actually beat us in the playoffs."
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/101741-the-niners-empire-nc-triad-group-of-49er-trolls-crashing-panthers-events-this-summer/

LOL let them think what they want. Unlike Seahawks fans, we don't need approval from other fan bases to know we're legit. 49ers physically manhandled the Panthers, and that's fact.
Its funny that so many on here scream Seattle only wins because they cheat on defense! Yet are offended when another fan base says the same thing about the niners. 49er's did physically beat the Panthers just like the Seahawks deserve credit for winning last year. Another year with Seattle and San Fran at the top.
Originally posted by 3slaters:
Its funny that so many on here scream Seattle only wins because they cheat on defense! Yet are offended when another fan base says the same thing about the niners. 49er's did physically beat the Panthers just like the Seahawks deserve credit for winning last year. Another year with Seattle and San Fran at the top.

I'll bite. Just how did we cheat against the Panthers? I'll be honest and admit that we (Boldin especially) got away with a lot of trash talking and head butting their defense. I remember two flagrant personal fouls that weren't called. But what besides that?

To my recollection, it was a tight first quarter with us and Carolina trading blows, but then their defense started to come apart towards the end of the first half. In the second half, Cam Newton basically quit on his team which is really what they need to be mad about. Dude just sat on the sideline, pouting while watching us move the ball.

It was quite sad to see, actually.
Originally posted by baltien:

I'll bite. Just how did we cheat against the Panthers? I'll be honest and admit that we (Boldin especially) got away with a lot of trash talking and head butting their defense. I remember two flagrant personal fouls that weren't called. But what besides that?

To my recollection, it was a tight first quarter with us and Carolina trading blows, but then their defense started to come apart towards the end of the first half. In the second half, Cam Newton basically quit on his team which is really what they need to be mad about. Dude just sat on the sideline, pouting while watching us move the ball.

It was quite sad to see, actually.

I believe that's kind of his point. Lot of people call Seattle cheaters but it's just the physical nature of their team. Panthers fans think we 'cheated' because they didn't get calls their way. 49er fans think Seahawks 'cheat' because the refs won't call holding every play even if they do so. They are just taking advantage of what they can. Neither of us cheat. (PS Fk the seahawks)

The only proof of cheating in the NFL has been with the Patriots and Saints regarding Spygate and the Bounty money

That's my point, you guys didn't cheat but thats whay the Panthers fan base screamed afterwards. I think a couple of calls probably should of gone their way or been called like the Boldin example but when you watched the game the better team won. it's stupid when that fan base uses that as an excuse just like its stupid when fans here say Seattle is only good because they hold or cheat. Cossell did a film break down and said Seattle doesn't do anything that most other teams do, they are just better on that side of the ball.

After rambling my initial point is that you guys DID NOT cheat.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I believe that's kind of his point. Lot of people call Seattle cheaters but it's just the physical nature of their team. Panthers fans think we 'cheated' because they didn't get calls their way. 49er fans think Seahawks 'cheat' because the refs won't call holding every play even if they do so. They are just taking advantage of what they can. Neither of us cheat. (PS Fk the seahawks)

The only proof of cheating in the NFL has been with the Patriots and Saints regarding Spygate and the Bounty money

Good post.
That's my point, you guys didn't cheat but thats whay the Panthers fan base screamed afterwards. I think a couple of calls probably should of gone their way or been called like the Boldin example but when you watched the game the better team won. it's stupid when that fan base uses that as an excuse just like its stupid when fans here say Seattle is only good because they hold or cheat. Cossell did a film break down and said Seattle doesn't do anything that most other teams do, they are just better on that side of the ball.

Link?
He gone
[ Edited by WINiner on Jun 24, 2014 at 4:07 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

Link?

You're gonna be waiting a while for that link. This previously banned seahawk fan was banned again. lol
Share 49ersWebzone