LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Not sure if posted but this is a funny thread of fans digging reeeeally deep for that silver lining.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96946-at-least-were-not/

If we lose this Sunday, I'm starting this thread. lol

This comment was funny ...

Oakland Raiders . . . they just bore me. I sometimes forget that they exist

LOL more people thinking that Kaepernick and Harbaugh are the biggest douchebags in the NFL. That's fine with me no matter how much they hate they wish they have our players and coaches.

Let them hate us, would rather be in the same company of Brady and Belichek.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Not sure if posted but this is a funny thread of fans digging reeeeally deep for that silver lining.

LOL more people thinking that Kaepernick and Harbaugh are the biggest douchebags in the NFL. That's fine with me no matter how much they hate they wish they have our players and coaches.

Originally posted by LVJay:

It gets pretty boring just "eavesdropping" on a Seahawks site, I already know 99% of what I'll see...so I like to take a look at quite a few other teams' boards just to see what they're saying about the Niners. Probably looked at 10-12 different teams' boards, and by FAR the Niners are the most hated team, or at least the team people do not want to win the SB. And the reason given I see most is "because I hate Hairbag and Krapperdick" or some variation thereof.

And what's really interesting is when these people start comparing their QBs to Kaepernick....overwhelming majority think their QBs are far superior to CK. And I'm not talking Manning or Brady, I mean like Dalton, Tannehill, Stafford, Bradford. I'm not saying CK is necessarily far better than some of these other QBs, but just to see some of the ridiculous "analysis" they offer up is hilarious, usually some regurgitated mid-season Dilfer spew about "progressions"...and then of course there's a forum member or two who are capable of being objective and will say something like "you guys are crazy, Kap is good and is only going to get better", but naturally they get ripped to shreds.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

It gets pretty boring just "eavesdropping" on a Seahawks site, I already know 99% of what I'll see...so I like to take a look at quite a few other teams' boards just to see what they're saying about the Niners. Probably looked at 10-12 different teams' boards, and by FAR the Niners are the most hated team, or at least the team people do not want to win the SB. And the reason given I see most is "because I hate Hairbag and Krapperdick" or some variation thereof.

And what's really interesting is when these people start comparing their QBs to Kaepernick....overwhelming majority think their QBs are far superior to CK. And I'm not talking Manning or Brady, I mean like Dalton, Tannehill, Stafford, Bradford. I'm not saying CK is necessarily far better than some of these other QBs, but just to see some of the ridiculous "analysis" they offer up is hilarious, usually some regurgitated mid-season Dilfer spew about "progressions"...and then of course there's a forum member or two who are capable of being objective and will say something like "you guys are crazy, Kap is good and is only going to get better", but naturally they get ripped to shreds.

They all wish their coach / QB / team were in the same situation as ours (NFCC)

Bandwagon Haters gonna (bandwagon) hate....

They all wish their coach / QB / team were in the same situation as ours (NFCC)

Bandwagon Haters gonna (bandwagon) hate....

And what's funny on that Carolina Huddle is they have a thread ripping Reid for getting trucked by Tolbert in the Nov game and then I guess getting pi**y with Dan Patrick when he asked Reid about it the other day on his show. The comedy is almost every single pud posting in that thread having amnesia about whose a** got whipped when it really mattered, they just keep going on about the 49ers are "insecure", the refs, etc. Just a hunch, but I've got Carolina pegged as one of those flash in the pan teams, back to around 8-8 next year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
And what's funny on that Carolina Huddle is they have a thread ripping Reid for getting trucked by Tolbert in the Nov game and then I guess getting pi**y with Dan Patrick when he asked Reid about it the other day on his show. The comedy is almost every single pud posting in that thread having amnesia about whose a** got whipped when it really mattered, they just keep going on about the 49ers are "insecure", the refs, etc. Just a hunch, but I've got Carolina pegged as one of those flash in the pan teams, back to around 8-8 next year.

Panthers fans are CAWK suckers fans of the east coast

Any team that has their hopes crushed by SF is going to hate on Kap and Harbaugh. Mark my words.

We have a real rivalry with GB, so it isn't new to them. I see far more hate from Panthers fans than Packers fans when we beat them. Fortunately, Carolina fans won't be able to force a rivalry with us like the Seahawks did because we simply don't see them often enough. They can cry and trash talk all they want, Niners fans shouldn't care. They are irrelevant.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:45 PM ]

Riverboat Ron will be fired at the conclusion of 2015

Wouldn't be surprised at all if they slumped next year.
I really wonder if some of these people even watch the games or do they just regurgitate what talking heads on TV say?

Once Trent Dilfer went on the whole "Kap is a one read QB" tangent, everyone else started going with it even when in the last 8 or so games, there's plenty of evidence of Kap improving going through progressions and making reads at a nice pace. Even Dilfer himself backed off and has given Kap props.

Honestly, these fans can say they prefer Dalton, Tanehill, Stafford, Bradford, etc, over Kap but if you asked the owners, gms, and coaches of these teams deep down who'd they choose, Kap or their current starting QB, who do you think they'll choose? Bengals owner already admitted it he wanted Kap over Dalton.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
I really wonder if some of these people even watch the games or do they just regurgitate what talking heads on TV say?

Once Trent Dilfer went on the whole "Kap is a one read QB" tangent, everyone else started going with it even when in the last 8 or so games, there's plenty of evidence of Kap improving going through progressions and making reads at a nice pace. Even Dilfer himself backed off and has given Kap props.

Honestly, these fans can say they prefer Dalton, Tanehill, Stafford, Bradford, etc, over Kap but if you asked the owners, gms, and coaches of these teams deep down who'd they choose, Kap or their current starting QB, who do you think they'll choose? Bengals owner already admitted it he wanted Kap over Dalton.

It happens all the time. I guess they think they were the only ones to hear something the commentators say because a bunch of time they come in as if it was their insight. It happens so much that, its just straight up awesomeness now. I'm not just referring to the one read stuff, but just about everything and every player.

I think constantly referring to a guy with the word "dick" inserted into his name says way more about the person saying it than they realize.
Over at Patfans.com a majority of them think that NE would have a slightly better chance against the Seahawks--
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngel007
Either team will be favored against us and rightfully so. Seattle has a secondary that can take away our small receivers, while SF can stop the run better than anyone. Only thing going for us if we get that far hopefully is having Tom and belichick in our corner

TommyBrady12 said-
seattle lost to Arizona just a few weeks ago. we are better than Arizona in just about everything - i would even rate our defense as good as theirs. if arizona can do it against seattle so can we. SF however is playing the best football in the league right now - if only GB had knocked them out (and they had the chance to do so). Plus SF is not going to be afraid of playing in 25 degree weather in NJ since they already played and won in 5 degree weather in GB.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/1090065-carolina-panthers-san-francisco-49ers-nfc-div-playoff-game-page20.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourierSeries
49ers and Pats have now made it to the Conference finals 3 consecutive years now. Will we see a 49ers vs Pats SB finally? It's been 3 years in the making.

TommyBrady12 said-
let's hope that does not happen. patriots don't have the weapons to match up against SF. I would much rather play Seattle, as tough as they are, since they have not been playing well for the last month or so.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/1090065-carolina-panthers-san-francisco-49ers-nfc-div-playoff-game-page20.html
And then there's Denver----

Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks
He's a douche, just like their coach. That is quite the thuggy, loudmouth team. Works well when you are winning, but that attitude went south for the Jets after a couple seasons...I'll be rooting for the Hawks and don't care for Carroll in the least.

Joel said-
Well, it IS a novelty; off the field, he usually seems to impersonate the local meth dealer offering the hook up so he can pay for some more ink (if he can find a patch of bare flesh.) I don't have much of an issue with Harbaugh; for a guy who was second best to Jim McMahon, he's done pretty well for himself. The team and their fanbase though are another matter; very thuggy, and SF fans have had huge egos ever since they emerged from 40 years of futility to buy 5 SBs in the era that prompted the Eddie DeBartolo Jr. Memorial Salary Cap.
I'm forced to root for Seattles equally arrogant thugs, then hope they lose the SB so rampant 'roid addiction doesn't leave us with Carroll vacating a pro championship just like his amateur "championship."Really though, I can't stand ANY of the other remaining teams. I find it ironic that—of the four teams left—the one that just broke over half a dozen season scoring records is LEAST full of itself.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/574643-Kaepernick-mimics-Cam-s-TD-pose
Share 49ersWebzone