There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Probably a little yellow too....
Originally posted by hawker84:
so you been over there yet? Dive in the waters warm..

You know, Hawker, you get a lot of love around here, but I still can't get over the fact that you don't see any difference between holding a player up and another player diving at the ball to knock it loose and holding a player up and another player diving at his knees. I'm still pretty perplexed about that. I know you're a Hawks fan, but you know what? If a Niner held somebody up and another Niner dove at his knees, I'd call it a dirty play because no matter who you root for, that's a dirty play and I don't like it. And frankly, I don't know how any reasonable NFL fan can defend a play like that.

Still waiting for my activation email. Already let Radish know I haven't got it yet.
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Beeker:

Still waiting for my activation email. Already let Radish know I haven't got it yet.

Weeks ago, I tried to log on up there. Answered the fan question honestly. Never got an activation email. What a bunch of cowardly, low-class losers.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Weeks ago, I tried to log on up there. Answered the fan question honestly. Never got an activation email. What a bunch of cowardly, low-class losers.

Its a problem. They regurgitate nonsense into each others' mouths with no objectivity to balance it out. Then try to regurgitate it on our forums thinking they have a point.

"Niners have been around longer that's why they have 5 rings."

"Harbaugh inherited a beast team, that's why he is goodt."
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its a problem. They regurgitate nonsense into each others' mouths with no objectivity to balance it out. Then try to regurgitate it on our forums thinking they have a point.

Isnt that what birds do though? At least there doing what nature inteded.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

only way to stop it...
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67616

Wow 15-1 there a team with no holes (other then a giant a hole at cb) and the niners will be owned by the Rams all in the first 10 posts. Talk about trying to seperate reality from fantasy.
Wow 15-1 there a team with no holes (other then a giant a hole at cb) and the niners will be owned by the Rams all in the first 10 posts. Talk about trying to seperate reality from fantasy.

yeah, I read through that thread yesterday ... all I could do was

• Garcia
  • Veteran
lol wut?

Seattle Seahawks 16-0
Arizona Cardinals 11-5
San Fran 10-6
St Louis Rams 8-8

I am sick and tired of this 14-2, 13-3 garbage.

You people are too negative, just as you were about Russell Wilson before last season.

Open your friggin eyes. This is a great team that will dominate.

This season will be the biggest thing to hit Seattle since the '79 Supersonics - bigger than the 2001 Mariners, because this team will go all the way as the most dominant NFL team ever.

You people make me sick. I don't even want to be around people who aren't capable of seeing how good the Seahawks are. You are buzz-kills. You are not true Seahawk fans. You should not be allowed to wear #12. You shouldn't be allowed to step foot in Century Link.

This is the Russell Wilson argument all over again. It should be obvious how good this team is. Get your acts together, or get out. We don't want you jumping on our bandwagon after it becomes clear how dominant they are.

You make me sick.
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol wut?

Seattle Seahawks 16-0
Arizona Cardinals 11-5
San Fran 10-6
St Louis Rams 8-8

You people are too negative, just as you were about Russell Wilson before last season.

This season will be the biggest thing to hit Seattle since the '79 Supersonics - bigger than the 2001 Mariners, because this team will go all the way as the most dominant NFL team ever.

You people make me sick. I don't even want to be around people who aren't capable of seeing how good the Seahawks are. You are buzz-kills. You are not true Seahawk fans. You should not be allowed to wear #12. You shouldn't be allowed to step foot in Century Link.

This is the Russell Wilson argument all over again. It should be obvious how good this team is. Get your acts together, or get out. We don't want you jumping on our bandwagon after it becomes clear how dominant they are.

You make me sick.

Im gunna lmao when they dont make the playoffs and arent as dominant because referees have to start calling penalties eventually, and teams are going to figure out Wilson.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol wut?

Seattle Seahawks 16-0
Arizona Cardinals 11-5
San Fran 10-6
St Louis Rams 8-8

You make me sick.

Im gunna lmao when they dont make the playoffs and arent as dominant because referees have to start calling penalties eventually, and teams are going to figure out Wilson.

I don't know which is crazier, that hawks going 16-0 or the cards winning 11 games.