LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sacleads:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Every fans board I go to they want us to lose, the hatred is strong

Check this out. Talk about HATE. One of the worst thing I ever seen posted by anyone in any sports forum. I'm not even sure the hate from the Hawks' forum can top this. Talk about bitter.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96798-kaepernick-is-a-disrespectful-thug/

The OP of that thread a real class act, that is for sure. That being said, I hate the celebration theatrics by all of these players. Just play the damn game. And to mock the Newton thing was dumb imo. You know what would have been great? If he had just flipped the ball to the ref and jogged off. Not even do the bicep kiss garbage. But that's me.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96754-who-are-you-rooting-for-now/

lol. these dudes are so sore. we don't give 2 s**ts about the panthers and they hate us. wishing for kaep to die pretty much

Lol, basically. You'd think we were their division rivals the hate is so strong and yet, you'll be hard pressed to find a 49er fan that gives a f**k about their lame squad.

Fitting they're all rooting for the Hawks. Their players are just as thuggish and their fans are just as butthurt. Mirror image.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

lol. these dudes are so sore. we don't give 2 s**ts about the panthers and they hate us. wishing for kaep to die pretty much

Lol, basically. You'd think we were their division rivals the hate is so strong and yet, you'll be hard pressed to find a 49er fan that gives a f**k about their lame squad.

Fitting they're all rooting for the Hawks. Their players are just as thuggish and their fans are just as butthurt. Mirror image.

If CAR would have beaten us I would have rooted for them because I want to either win or lose to the champion. I rooted for NYG over NE for that very reason though I couldn't bear to watch.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by sacleads:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Every fans board I go to they want us to lose, the hatred is strong

Check this out. Talk about HATE. One of the worst thing I ever seen posted by anyone in any sports forum. I'm not even sure the hate from the Hawks' forum can top this. Talk about bitter.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96798-kaepernick-is-a-disrespectful-thug/

The OP of that thread a real class act, that is for sure. That being said, I hate the celebration theatrics by all of these players. Just play the damn game. And to mock the Newton thing was dumb imo. You know what would have been great? If he had just flipped the ball to the ref and jogged off. Not even do the bicep kiss garbage. But that's me.

I don't get how a ref lets a player get in his face and beg for a flag or complain. That baffles me. Its getting out of control with what players get by with in that regard. And in my opinion, coaches need to keep their butt in the box and players, other sideline personnel should be where they are supposed to be too. In HS that stuff is strictly enforced.

Funny I remember football being a game, where you are supposed to have fun. I don't think a td celebration hurts anyone, they are just having fun with the game that they love.

Wow how low can their fan base go. Talking about his mom giving him away and wishing he was aborted... s**t so only thugs use twitter and go to hooters? I havent heard of him robbing a store or shooting anyone up. But man wearing your hat wrong and putting on headphones are true signs of being thugs
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If CAR would have beaten us I would have rooted for them because I want to either win or lose to the champion. I rooted for NYG over NE for that very reason though I couldn't bear to watch.

Before today, my first instinct would be to root for them against Seattle and then root for the AFC winner in the Super Bowl. Post game doe? Would've just rooted for the AFC winner to rip either one of them a new one in the Super Bowl. Can't bring myself to root for teams I have zero respect for.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 12, 2014 at 7:44 PM ]

That's true. We don't give 2 s**ts if they hate us, we won and now we got bigger and better things to do.
It's interesting the Panther team came into the game with the same mindset as their fans. Overconfident, brash, and naive.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's interesting the Panther team came into the game with the same mindset as their fans. Overconfident, brash, and naive.

That was very stupid vs this Niners team. Haven't they been watching? Didn't they know they are modeled after us? Can't they see we are the template? Cmon man! We were favored for a reason. We are the defending NFC champs and we've been here before and beyond on multiple occasions with this group

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That was very stupid vs this Niners team. Haven't they been watching? Didn't they know they are modeled after us? Can't they see we are the template? Cmon man! We were favored for a reason. We are the defending NFC champs and we've been here before and beyond on multiple occasions with this group

But we only beat Green Bay by three. Everyone knows that victories don't count unless you win by at least 21 points.

Just ask any Seahawks fan.
For all those Panthers crying

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
For all those Panthers crying

This needs to be posted on every sports site, blog, and fan forum.

Panthers' fans: pull your panties up.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Funny I remember football being a game, where you are supposed to have fun. I don't think a td celebration hurts anyone, they are just having fun with the game that they love.

This! My dad is a panthers fan and most of my family as well because they were all from Carolina and it was actually enjoyable watching the game with him. After it was over he mentioned there were bad calls left on the field for both teams but the better team won the game and that was it. Nobody likes to lose but some football fans out there seriously need therapy.

To get personal to a level where people say things like "It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead)." That is just childish and even a bit psychotic. People really need to remember that this is a game, entertainment... .
oh well a week from now, I guess we will be hearing worse crying from Seachicken fans... .
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone