There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Rank QBs on playoff teams
outside of Brees, who would you have the most confidence in to lead your team?

1-Rodgers
2-Brady
3-Wilson
4-Manning
5-Foles
6-Luck
7-Kaepernick
8-Rivers
9-Newton
10-Smith
11- Dalton
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/rank-qbs-playoff-teams-317747/

i'd say Kap is closer to the bottom.
1- Brady
2-Rodgers
3- Breese
4-Manning ( yes I know his record, but the weapons this year are to much to deny)
5-WIlson-Newton-Kap-Luck ( think these guys are all a dead heat now and have been most of the year)
6- Smith
7- Foles
8- Rivers
9- Dalton
ya'll trippin, Manning is leaps and bounds above every other QB on that list and IMO, the greatest ever.
www.packershome.com

All yall' are welcome :-)
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:
www.packershome.com

All yall' are welcome :-)

one of my best friends is a packers fan and the rest of my family are packers fans, my Uncle and Cousin probably have tickets too. I've got enough "friendly" ribbing and s**t talkin' going on this week, so I'm avoiding Packers MBs this week.
Originally posted by sfout:
one of my best friends is a packers fan and the rest of my family are packers fans, my Uncle and Cousin probably have tickets too. I've got enough "friendly" ribbing and s**t talkin' going on this week, so I'm avoiding Packers MBs this week.

Seems like you are the black sheep in your family then
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:
Originally posted by sfout:

Seems like you are the black sheep in your family then

Yep. I'm out in Utah, my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin live outside of Madison. I'm going to be hearing it from them all weekend.
Anytime I go to one of these other sites I am reminded of how good the Webzone is. No stupid GIF's in everyone's name, no stupid avatars, no stupid quotes, no Green background with yellow fonts.....The creators of the webzone should sell their template to all these other s**t sites.
ya'll trippin, Manning is leaps and bounds above every other QB on that list and IMO, the greatest ever.

I think they mean in the playoffs this year specifically...not all time.

As in who will be best and mean the most to their team over the next 1 to 4 games.
considering Kaep lead his team to the SB i think he should be higher, just below all the QBs who have won it.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

As in who will be best and mean the most to their team over the next 1 to 4 games.

I have to assume he was joking. Greatest ever?
Originally posted by English:

there are two things I never joke about. Rape and the greatest QB's in NFL history.
Originally posted by English:

there are two things I never joke about. Rape and the greatest QB's in NFL history.

kiss the rings ya bish
Man, I watched Manning from his freshman year in college. He is one of the best ever, but as far as THE best of all time...not quite yet. It takes more than raw stats to be the best of all time.
So the bengals are having a hard time selling out their game....and the game could be blacked out in Cincy.....
Everyone but the Eagles are actually,