There are 35 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
A little Clownin', from the Pacific Northwest:



best gif of all time.....

the faces are what makes this gif, kaep and harbaugh lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
A little Clownin', from the Pacific Northwest:



best gif of all time.....

the faces are what makes this gif, kaep and harbaugh lol

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
A little Clownin', from the Pacific Northwest:



best gif of all time.....

the faces are what makes this gif, kaep and harbaugh lol

Agree - They're all good. Each one adds a layer of Funny to the .gif ... but my favourite, is Fat Andy,
being chauffeured by Fiddy Cent. It's good to see him smile; can't actually remember the last time I
saw one on his face now that I think about it. Between his son dying, the losing, and having to deal
with the bi-polar Media ... Philadelphia, almost sucked All the Life from the man.
Originally posted by Disp:
I can't even read their site any more. You can try to have a logical conversation with them and they just go full on zealot mode. Look at their "NFL Nation" subforum; half the threads are 49ers related. Have you ever seen a fanbase with such an inferiority complex?

You do realize your 'Hawks thread is 198 pages long right ?
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
Originally posted by Disp:
I can't even read their site any more. You can try to have a logical conversation with them and they just go full on zealot mode. Look at their "NFL Nation" subforum; half the threads are 49ers related. Have you ever seen a fanbase with such an inferiority complex?

You do realize your 'Hawks thread is 198 pages long right ?

yeah because we dont want you trolls in the other threads...so the mods are generous enough to let you spew your crap in here
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
Originally posted by Disp:
I can't even read their site any more. You can try to have a logical conversation with them and they just go full on zealot mode. Look at their "NFL Nation" subforum; half the threads are 49ers related. Have you ever seen a fanbase with such an inferiority complex?

You do realize your 'Hawks thread is 198 pages long right ?

yeah because we dont want you trolls in the other threads...so the mods are generous enough to let you spew your crap in here

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
Originally posted by Disp:
I can't even read their site any more. You can try to have a logical conversation with them and they just go full on zealot mode. Look at their "NFL Nation" subforum; half the threads are 49ers related. Have you ever seen a fanbase with such an inferiority complex?

You do realize your 'Hawks thread is 198 pages long right ?

yeah because we dont want you trolls in the other threads...so the mods are generous enough to let you spew your crap in here

he does have a point though. For all the talk about seahawks forums loaded with 49er obsessions, we also have our fair share of constant seahawk hatred. It's a good rivalry, and for 49er fans to claim that only the seahawks care about it, would be wrong
As for the length of our forums pages I ask how busy and accommodating are the hawks forums. Our site is very active and perhaps more so than .net which might explain the numbers if pages to this thread. I don't visit there and I don't care to. We got everything I need right here. The 49ers fulfill me so I don't have to wander
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
As for the length of our forums pages I ask how busy and accommodating are the hawks forums. Our site is very active and perhaps more so than .net which might explain the numbers if pages to this thread. I don't visit there and I don't care to. We got everything I need right here. The 49ers fulfill me so I don't have to wander

Both boards are active. Both fans love their team. Both sites are enjoyable for their members and have rules in place to protect their own.

You handle the topic of opposing fans different: but one thread or 9 threads....the post amount is about the same.
I just read this thread on the Saints Black and Gold forum. Seattle is racking up quite a reputation

http://blackandgold.com/saints/62204-anyone-going-seattle.html
Pretty sure i can find threads on every board that have the same comments about every fan base/stadium in the league. Unfortunately we live in a culture that you have to deal with idiots in every walk of life. It does bother me to read that opposing fans have had a bad experience at CLink, because besides a few idiots, it's a great atmophere to watch football.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Pretty sure i can find threads on every board that have the same comments about every fan base/stadium in the league. Unfortunately we live in a culture that you have to deal with idiots in every walk of life. It does bother me to read that opposing fans have had a bad experience at CLink, because besides a few idiots, it's a great atmophere to watch football.

As long as you aren't sporting another teams colors? You are right though, there is a bad element in every stadium. And the NFL will only treat symptoms of this problem, because they will never turn off the cash cow ... alcohol sales. In my opinion, all alcohol should be banned from every sporting event ... period. And turn away any patron that is inebriated upon entry. I bet that would wipe out 90% of the bad behavior.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I just read this thread on the Saints Black and Gold forum. Seattle is racking up quite a reputation

http://blackandgold.com/saints/62204-anyone-going-seattle.html

Sounds like my trip up there.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
he does have a point though. For all the talk about seahawks forums loaded with 49er obsessions, we also have our fair share of constant seahawk hatred. It's a good rivalry, and for 49er fans to claim that only the seahawks care about it, would be wrong

I guess...but to me personally, it is boring that it's just the Seahawks, but the 49ers do play them all the time and have to beat them so that's where I get my interest in the games from.

Def not at the level of the Cowboys, Packers, Giants though.

Originally posted by RedAlice:
Both boards are active. Both fans love their team. Both sites are enjoyable for their members and have rules in place to protect their own.

You handle the topic of opposing fans different: but one thread or 9 threads....the post amount is about the same.

you are my favorite poster from another team. we have a lot of seahawks fans come over and stir things up but you keep it classy. In a year of posting here not once have i seen a cardinals fan though, now that I think on it. weird.
[ Edited by xtm059 on Nov 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]