There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72468&start=40

LOL @ Hawker..Spin doctors gon spin

Lol at you piggybacking my quotes over here time and time again. Man up, call me out over there....
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72468&start=40

LOL @ Hawker..Spin doctors gon spin

Lol at you piggybacking my quotes over here time and time again. Man up, call me out over there....

that's what i thought.
Originally posted by hawker84:
that's what i thought.

You are so tough
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72468&start=40

LOL @ Hawker..Spin doctors gon spin

Panthers front 7 = Niners front 7. TOTALLY not homers.
Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72468&start=40

LOL @ Hawker..Spin doctors gon spin

Panthers front 7 = Niners front 7. TOTALLY not homers.

The Panthers' front 7 is good, but the comparison is laughable
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72468&start=40

LOL @ Hawker..Spin doctors gon spin

Lol at you piggybacking my quotes over here time and time again. Man up, call me out over there....
If you don't like your posts being laughed at don't visit the other teams message board thread...bud
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The Panthers' front 7 is good, but the comparison is laughable

EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If you don't like your posts being laughed at don't visit the other teams message board thread...bud

If you don't want to back up your statements don't call people out bud... When you piggyback posts from other boards and bring them back to your home board where you have backup, it makes you look weak and intimidated bud....just sayin
Originally posted by davide49:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,
Carolinas front 7 is excellent no doubt. They have greatly improved and if they stay healthy they'll be dangerous all season but I'm sorry. The comparison to the 49ers front 7 is laughable. Seahawk fans just want to make themselves feel better for their offenses poor performance against last Sunday. As for Richard Sherman I would definitely put him in the same category as our defensive studs. I hate the guy but you cannot deny the results. He can straight up ball and most of the time he's dominant.
first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch

And here I was thinking that the Panthers are a middle of the pack team on both sides of the ball by almost any objective measure with a penchant for starting seasons incredibly slowly, like a sucker. You're right, they're totally comparable to the Green Bay Packers.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
You are so tough

And you sir are clearly not mentally anyways.
[ Edited by hawker84 on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch

And here I was thinking that the Panthers are a middle of the pack team on both sides of the ball by almost any objective measure with a penchant for starting seasons incredibly slowly, like a sucker. You're right, they're totally comparable to the Green Bay Packers.

So you read my statement about the front 7 and Cam and took that to mean i was talking about the team as a whole? keep up the good work..
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch

And here I was thinking that the Panthers are a middle of the pack team on both sides of the ball by almost any objective measure with a penchant for starting seasons incredibly slowly, like a sucker. You're right, they're totally comparable to the Green Bay Packers.


When you put it that way its hard to disagree with and almost makes me want to facepalm myself. We all want to say how good the Panthers defense looks so far but being comparable to the Packers as a team its just funny and your sarcasm sir is top notch and appreciated.