There are 209 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The only way to do that is for the Niners to go up there that second week and win that game - winning it convincingly would be nice. And, you know what? If the Niners do that, there won't be any Seahawks-style taunting either. This Niner team has a lot more class than that.

Yup. That's a must win as a fan.

Must f**king win week 2. I know we will be so ready to make this season memorable with two big wins to start the season. They're most likely the biggest games to take us to that number one seed.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The only way to do that is for the Niners to go up there that second week and win that game - winning it convincingly would be nice. And, you know what? If the Niners do that, there won't be any Seahawks-style taunting either. This Niner team has a lot more class than that.

I will take the win.. period. I can't guarantee the no-taunting thing myself. It seems to me, in few times I have actually been witness to a Niner victory in Seattle that every Niner fan in the area became family as we shared in the focused celebration directed at the Hag faithful. Pretty sure I wasn't alone in taunting during the 4 game streak either.

They deserved it then and they deserve it even more now

After the 2006 game, we might have taken it a little far, but it was worth it. Talk about a mass of doom and gloom. The place looked like 60000 people just found out Santa Claus wasn't real.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I will take the win.. period. I can't guarantee the no-taunting thing myself. It seems to me, in few times I have actually been witness to a Niner victory in Seattle that every Niner fan in the area became family as we shared in the focused celebration directed at the Hag faithful. Pretty sure I wasn't alone in taunting during the 4 game streak either.

They deserved it then and they deserve it even more now

After the 2006 game, we might have taken it a little far, but it was worth it. Talk about a mass of doom and gloom. The place looked like 60000 people just found out Santa Claus wasn't real.

No, I'm talking about the players. I expect a lot of fans to get into it - happens all the time. I'm still thinking of Sherman and Baldwin yelling "Happy Birthday, Harbaugh" after that butt-kicking up there. Players taunting the other team after a win is just no class, period. This Niner team really doesn't have anyone who would do something like that. In the past, we had Ken Norton Jr. who sometimes got into that kind of thing with his punching out the Rams goal post, but even with him, I don't remember anything other than just walking off the field after a win.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Here is a thread on Bruce Irvin's suspension. Let's see if we can find some good stuff in it. :)

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68651
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Found one interesting quote so far:

"People are going to start calling us the, Seadderall Seahawks"
Originally posted by fryet:
Here is a thread on Bruce Irvin's suspension. Let's see if we can find some good stuff in it. :)

"It is really going to bother me when a 49er fans calls us cheaters after we beat them, idk if I will be able to mentally get over it."
  • fryet
  • Veteran
And some more:

I'm sure he accidently shared the same water bottle that Richard Sherman shared....

Gonna get a custom Hawks jersey with number 12. Last name: "Adderall"

Very dissappointed. Seems Like this is something tolerated by the staff.
"Ah the inevitable demise of the Seattle sports fan. Every time we get a whiff of something good a monkey jumps in from nowhere and rips our testicles out."

WhereTF is beeker and his sea net updates !
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
"Ah the inevitable demise of the Seattle sports fan. Every time we get a whiff of something good a monkey jumps in from nowhere and rips our testicles out."

daymn, that's fkn racist.

Seadderall Seahawks: badder than all the rest.

Wow these guys really do anything to try to make themselves feel better about being fans of a cheating team.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on May 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM ]
kearly wrote:
Doesn't it stay in the bloodstream for a while? Could have been that all these PED events occurred a while ago and the positive test results are trickling in just recently. Seems to me like the damage is done, we just have to see how much more there is. Obviously, these guys aren't going to double down on Adderall tomorrow after seeing all these suspensions.

Bakergirl wrote:
Half life of Adderall is 10 hours an adult bloodstream, but it can be detected 3-4 days after use by a urine test.

bestfightstory wrote:
We don't KNOW it was Adderall. It could have been a specialty roids cocktail or a blunt or he could have been roofied by Moffitt.
Found one interesting quote so far:

"People are going to start calling us the, Seadderall Seahawks"

I believe it was a trending topic on Twitter.

**EDIT**

Here ya go:
https://mobile.twitter.com/search/%23SeAdderallSeahawks

LOL @ "The 12th man is a pharmacist."
[ Edited by baltien on May 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

"Can't say I'm too surprised. Ever since I first heard him speak he sounded dumber than a bag of rocks"

LOL, truth be told!!
Why does anyone other than a Seahawk fan waste their time on that forum. It is unreadable, period. All forums are full of homers, but that place is sickening. It is a waste of time unless you are a bandwagon Seahawk fan. If I was a long time, and knowledgable Seahawk fan, that board would embarrass me.
Share 49ersWebzone