There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Found this at Saints Report-
"Let me start off by saying that every year there are teams that had unprecedented success the year pryor, and stock up during free agency, only to fail once actual games start being played. San Francisco and Seattle fit this formula, the difference being that SF has proven for a second straight year that they are legit. Now, the question is: do you buy the hype that Seattle and San Fran are the top contenders for the Super Bowl this year, or not, and why?"
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/nfc-west-do-you-buy-hype-298459/#.UY9OAUp0l9Y

So let me get this straight, this is a SAINTS fan accusing the Niners of stocking up in free agency then failing in actual games? And then he goes on to say that we have proved for the 2nd straight year that we are legit.

Contradiction.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67448&sid=c8f4ac9b857d2e6f8adbca6065411d57

Wtf???

lol ive been IP banned from that site.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Found this at Saints Report-
"Let me start off by saying that every year there are teams that had unprecedented success the year pryor, and stock up during free agency, only to fail once actual games start being played. San Francisco and Seattle fit this formula, the difference being that SF has proven for a second straight year that they are legit. Now, the question is: do you buy the hype that Seattle and San Fran are the top contenders for the Super Bowl this year, or not, and why?"
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/nfc-west-do-you-buy-hype-298459/#.UY9OAUp0l9Y

So let me get this straight, this is a SAINTS fan accusing the Niners of stocking up in free agency then failing in actual games? And then he goes on to say that we have proved for the 2nd straight year that we are legit.

Contradiction.

He'll be wearing his brown paper bag when Brees calls it a day in a few years.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
He'll be wearing his brown paper bag when Brees calls it a day in a few years.

Guy's 34. How much longer?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
He'll be wearing his brown paper bag when Brees calls it a day in a few years.

Guy's 34. How much longer?

Maybe less than people think. After all, he led the league in interceptions last season along with Romo.
From PackerChatters:

I don't recall the last regular season game where we were underdogs, and this is by nearly a TD.If I were McCarthy, this would be printed out in about 15" tall letters and put up on the wall of the weight room.Personally, I don't know how to handicap this game. The 49ers are likely to revert to the mean a bit. The Packers are getting back a whole bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks from IR. And this time there will be no surprises. It will be surprising and depressing if this is a blowout loss. Certainly it will give us an early measure of our team.At least the stadium will be quiet: you can't make noise when you're eating smoked salmon and holding a glass of cabernet.

http://forum.packerchatters.com/index.php?topic=1199.0

For the most part showing a good deal of respect on their board. Aside from thinking Boldin is going to be our #1 WR, pretty informed fans. Ive never been to a 49er game, you guys really dont consume salmon and cabernet at the games I hope.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
From PackerChatters:

I don't recall the last regular season game where we were underdogs, and this is by nearly a TD.If I were McCarthy, this would be printed out in about 15" tall letters and put up on the wall of the weight room.Personally, I don't know how to handicap this game. The 49ers are likely to revert to the mean a bit. The Packers are getting back a whole bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks from IR. And this time there will be no surprises. It will be surprising and depressing if this is a blowout loss. Certainly it will give us an early measure of our team.At least the stadium will be quiet: you can't make noise when you're eating smoked salmon and holding a glass of cabernet.

http://forum.packerchatters.com/index.php?topic=1199.0

For the most part showing a good deal of respect on their board. Aside from thinking Boldin is going to be our #1 WR, pretty informed fans. Ive never been to a 49er game, youu guys really dont consume salmon and cabernet at the games I hope.

f**k yea I do, along with steak fajitas, Jell-O shots, red bull and vodkas, tequila shots, bacon cheeseburgers and gallons of beer
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.


I lol'd irl.
[ Edited by KegBert on May 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
From PackerChatters:

I don't recall the last regular season game where we were underdogs, and this is by nearly a TD.If I were McCarthy, this would be printed out in about 15" tall letters and put up on the wall of the weight room.Personally, I don't know how to handicap this game. The 49ers are likely to revert to the mean a bit. The Packers are getting back a whole bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks from IR. And this time there will be no surprises. It will be surprising and depressing if this is a blowout loss. Certainly it will give us an early measure of our team.At least the stadium will be quiet: you can't make noise when you're eating smoked salmon and holding a glass of cabernet.

http://forum.packerchatters.com/index.php?topic=1199.0

For the most part showing a good deal of respect on their board. Aside from thinking Boldin is going to be our #1 WR, pretty informed fans. Ive never been to a 49er game, youu guys really dont consume salmon and cabernet at the games I hope.

f**k yea I do, along with steak fajitas, Jell-O shots, red bull and vodkas, tequila shots, bacon cheeseburgers and gallons of beer

Damn, youre my kind of fan.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.



You tell those backwards cavemen what's up.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.

I nominate this for Post of the Month.

Well played, sir.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,743
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67448&sid=c8f4ac9b857d2e6f8adbca6065411d57

Wtf???

lol ive been IP banned from that site.

Only cowards moderate that site and the majority (99.999%) of those CAWK fans are cowards, too. Just stay here with us brave folk just like you've been doing for so long... enough with that weak site and it's weak CAWK fans
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,743
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Evidently Packer fans don't realize that you don't have a Cab with salmon. Barbarians.



You tell those backwards cavemen what's up.
comparing fudge packers' fans to barbarians... wow, what an insult... to barbarians, that is!