There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
xtm059 wrote:
I understand the Seahawks think they've found a franchise quarterback, and that's something for fans to be excited about.

What I don't understand is the russell wilson suckfest

Get off the guy's dick.

Keep the smack in the shack and out of the main forum

Only have 10 posts so i should probably slow down a bit
Originally posted by hawker84:
we can't ? i acknowledge it... so does everyone i've talked to...

as far as our game, no doubt that game meant more to us than the niners.. we were still playing for a playoff birth.. to call it our SB is a bit silly though.. to think that would mean we thought we were the inferior team, and to beat the niners would be a huge accomplishment.. when the fact is , we as hawk fans felt we were the better team, and expected to win that game especially being at home...

If SEA fans expected to beat the niners, why does it seem like that was one of the most important wins in franchise history.

Oh right, because it was.

Originally posted by xtm059:
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
xtm059 wrote:
I understand the Seahawks think they've found a franchise quarterback, and that's something for fans to be excited about.

Get off the guy's dick.

Have you been called Prelag yet?

First time on a sport's board I've seen posters accusing someone of being a ghost nic because they don't agree with the comments.
Originally posted by RedAlice:

First time on a sport's board I've seen posters accusing someone of being a ghost nic because they don't agree with the comments.

Translation?
Originally posted by English:
Translation?

I made a comment in the "NFL Nation" forum on the Hawks board and was called "Prelag."

I had no idea what that meant until I visited their "Shack" and they think this Prelag person has a bunch of ghost nics and because I posted something Hawks challenging, I must be a Prelag ghost. I think that is what they meant.

I even posted in the Prelag shack thread that I am not Prelag, and then got a comment saying I'm "evidently Prelag."

To be honest, I have no idea what the story is behind this.

ETA: Marvin and NinerLifer are suggested ghosts as well. Prelag must have made some big impression over there.
[ Edited by RedAlice on May 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Psinex:
Problem is Seattle fans act like they just won the Superbowl when they can't even acknowledge that they lost in the divisional round. For them, their Superbowl was their game with the Niners up in Seattle. I guarantee that Kaepernick will be much more prepared for the next game in Seattle. It's possible he will still lose, but they won't be running pre-snap motion on every play like they were in Kaepernick's first game there.

Are you implying that experience, practice and time to watch film will improve the preparedness of a player/team? Glad other teams (like the Seahawks) haven't caught on to this. It's bound to be a route!
Originally posted by xtm059:
Quote:
xtm059 wrote:

Get off the guy's dick.

I've been called Prelag. More than once. I had no clue until I also read that thread.
Originally posted by English:
Translation?

I made a comment in the "NFL Nation" forum on the Hawks board and was called "Prelag."

I had no idea what that meant until I visited their "Shack" and they think this Prelag person has a bunch of ghost nics and because I posted something Hawks challenging, I must be a Prelag ghost. I think that is what they meant.

I even posted in the Prelag shack thread that I am not Prelag, and then got a comment saying I'm "evidently Prelag."

To be honest, I have no idea what the story is behind this.

ETA: Marvin and NinerLifer are suggested ghosts as well. Prelag must have made some big impression over there.

Ah. Thanks.
Haven't been called prelag yet but I don't imagine it's too far off.
I have never understood the desire to go to another team's message board, only to ridicule what the other fans say.

Of course they are going to be homer fans and ignorant to the strengths of any other teams. What do people expect? Some level of "respect" or acknowledgement? It isn't going to happen. Not here, not there and surely not in a forum of a division rival. To me, it is like looking for a fight that you can't win. Ehh.. I'm old and just don't have the energy for that. I see Hags fans here trying to argue opinions... that is never going to amount to anything, I surely don't want to see what it looks like in reverse on the Seahawks board.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
If SEA fans expected to beat the niners, why does it seem like that was one of the most important wins in franchise history.

i would think our division championship victory would have been, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night..
So Prelag is like us calling someone NolanNonsense (NN)?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

i would think our division championship victory would have been, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night..

What do you mean? We won the division the last two years. You mean the wildcard win?

That's another one of Seattle's greatest victories. That goes right up there with Seattle's one conference title.

It does help me sleep better that no Seattle fan will ever witness four Superbowl wins. (Missed #1)
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 8, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]

You gotta admit dude, the media and 'Seahawks fans a haven't shut up about it since it happened. Go one NFL.com or ESPN and read the comments.

Even on Seahawks.net it is still being offered up as "proof" that the 'Hawks are the superior team.
Originally posted by baltien:

You gotta admit dude, the media and 'Seahawks fans a haven't shut up about it since it happened. Go one NFL.com or ESPN and read the comments.

Even on Seahawks.net it is still being offered up as "proof" that the 'Hawks are the superior team.

I'd tend to agree. It takes no longer than about 30 seconds into any Seahawks conversation before the number 42-13 come up. They complain about the Niners 5 rings thing, but at least those 5 rings represent 5 championships, not one game in the regular season.