There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Some Seahawk.mut met Harbaugh

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67432&start=40

Some are pleasently surprised Harbaugh was cool, nice, funny and allowed the picture even though the guy is wearing a Sea Mariner Jersey.

Some can't stand the fact that Harbaugh is cool outside the war on sunday.

I'm sure he's a wonderful guy... when he's medicated. You have to admit that some of his "WTF" moments on the sideline are pure comedy for others (like myself).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgTtKwU4ek
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Some Seahawk.mut met Harbaugh

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67432&start=40

Some are pleasently surprised Harbaugh was cool, nice, funny and allowed the picture even though the guy is wearing a Sea Mariner Jersey.

Some can't stand the fact that Harbaugh is cool outside the war on sunday.

Some of those answers are hilarious!!!!

A hurricane uppercut would've been more appropriate.

shoulda nut checked him.

...and he didn't immediately punch you in the gut or show you his demon horns?odd. <--Marvin

"Guess who I just ran into?? Jim Harbaugh..."
Did you back up your car and run into him again?

I would have risked jail time to get in a punch or a nut kick.Take you class and shove it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Some Seahawk.mut met Harbaugh

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67432&start=40

Some are pleasently surprised Harbaugh was cool, nice, funny and allowed the picture even though the guy is wearing a Sea Mariner Jersey.

Some can't stand the fact that Harbaugh is cool outside the war on sunday.



That dude next to Harbaugh looks like he can count to potato
[ Edited by Overkill on Apr 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Overkill:


That dude next to Harbaugh looks like he can count to potato

Originally posted by Overkill:


That dude next to Harbaugh looks like he can count to potato

Now THAT is some funny s**t. I'm using that, btw.
Interesting QB article about Bill Parcell's evaluation process

"You may have seen these before, but as a refresher, we will call these the "Parcells Rules." In order to be eligible for selection by Bill Parcells, a college quarterback must:
1. ...be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
2. ...be a three-year starter, because you want to make sure his success wasn't a fluke and to know that he has been "the guy" for a significant period of time.
3. ...have 23 wins, because big numbers don't mean a whole lot if you don't win.
4. ...be a graduate, because you want somebody that takes their responsibilities serious

Last season, six rookie or second year quarterbacks led their teams to the post season. They were:
- Christian Ponder, Minnesota (2011, 1st round)
- Andy Dalton, Cincinnati (2011, 2nd round)
- Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco (2011, 2nd round)
- Andrew Luck, Indianapolis (2012, 1st round)
- Robert Griffin III, Washington (2012, 1st round)
- Russell Wilson, Seattle (2012, 3rd round)

Of those six quarterbacks, five of them pass the Parcells Rules test, and the only one that doesn't is Christian Ponder who fell one win short (he started in 22 wins in his FSU career) of meeting the 23 win mark, a mark he'd have likely hit if he hadn't been injured in his first year as a starter.

Fact that becomes even more relevant when you consider that the quarterbacks selected in the first and second round of each of these drafts that didn't make the 2012 postseason all failed the Parcells Rules test:
- Cam Newton, Carolina (2011, 1st round, early entry/one year starter)
- Jake Locker, Tennessee (2011, 1st round, failed in "number of wins")
- Blaine Gabbert, Jacksonville (2011, 1st round, early entry/two year starter)
- Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M (2012, 1st round, failed all but graduating)
- Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State (2012, 1st round, two year starter, odd case though because of his age, 28 when drafted)
- Brock Osweiler, Arizona State (2012, 2nd round, early entry/one year starter)

and Cardinal Fan's Reactions...

If Geno is there at 7 and we don't take him it will mean that we will have hired two coaches in a row that don't put a premium on the QB position. That would be an amazing feat for any franchise in the modern NFL.

Were a lock not to take Geno if he's there. Rather were nabbing John Skelton...I mean Mike Glennon with our 2nd


And if we don't go Offensive Line, then people say the same exact thing only about OLine instead of QB.Either way people are going to be unhappy. If both Geno Smith and Chance Warmak are both on the board, that's a choice I don't envy having to make. Honestly, I would be happy with either, but Warmak is probably the smarter pick.

If Geno is there at 7 and we don't take him it means we are smart enough not to buy into the hype. If he is there at 7 we should be trading down with someone.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67519
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67519



same dumb s**t you see in NT
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67519



same dumb s**t you see in NT

Except this is their MT rushmore:

Paul Allen
Steve Largent
Cortez Kennedy
Walter Jones


Seriously, that is pathetic. And some are calling for RW to be added. A guy coming off his rookie season.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67519



same dumb s**t you see in NT

The only difference is Kaep would have a REAL hard time getting to the top 4 in SF. Wilson has a much better chance of being an all-timer for the Seattle, not because he's better than Kaep but because his competition isnt...

Montana, Rice, Lott, and Young

I mean, good luck with that . If Kaep can make the list, then DAMN
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67519



same dumb s**t you see in NT

The only difference is Kaep would have a REAL hard time getting to the top 4 in SF. Wilson has a much better chance of being an all-timer for the Seattle, not because he's better than Kaep but because his competition isnt...

Montana, Rice, Lott, and Young

I mean, good luck with that . If Kaep can make the list, then DAMN

But ... who does he replace???
Finally got a response from hags.net on my "pending" membership application:

From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To: thebeekerham@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:34 PM
Subject: A message from Seahawks.net

My friend, talk to me a bit. We have been not approving Niner fans for a while because the ones we get here seem to be mostly disruptive.

We have a few of their fans that have posted here for a while that get along fine. They get a little crap but mostly talk football and discuss differing views.

The minute anyone starts with this 5 ring crap which is normally someone that wasn't even alive the last SB the Niners won they are gone.

We are now talking about getting a few new members of the San Francisco franchise to be regulars here. We don't allow smack talk on our main forums only our smack shack.

So I thought i'd ask if you're interested and thought I would talk it over with our board.

Thank you

Radish-moderator


And my response:

Hey Radish,
I will say up front, that yes, I AM a 49ers fan, but also a fan of the game. I don't smack talk unless smack talked to first (well, MOST times). I've been reading the .Net forum for about 3 months now, and there are some things I'd like to comment on once in a while. I'm not a blind homer, and I'm not interested in wreaking havoc on your boards. We have a few Hawks fans on Webzone, and they're fairly knowledgeable. Always nice to gain outside perspective, don't you think?

Let's see what I get back NOW
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Beeker:
Finally got a response from hags.net on my "pending" membership application:

From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To: thebeekerham@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:34 PM
Subject: A message from Seahawks.net

My friend, talk to me a bit. We have been not approving Niner fans for a while because the ones we get here seem to be mostly disruptive.

We have a few of their fans that have posted here for a while that get along fine. They get a little crap but mostly talk football and discuss differing views.

The minute anyone starts with this 5 ring crap which is normally someone that wasn't even alive the last SB the Niners won they are gone.

We are now talking about getting a few new members of the San Francisco franchise to be regulars here. We don't allow smack talk on our main forums only our smack shack.

So I thought i'd ask if you're interested and thought I would talk it over with our board.

Thank you

Radish-moderator


And my response:

Hey Radish,
I will say up front, that yes, I AM a 49ers fan, but also a fan of the game. I don't smack talk unless smack talked to first (well, MOST times). I've been reading the .Net forum for about 3 months now, and there are some things I'd like to comment on once in a while. I'm not a blind homer, and I'm not interested in wreaking havoc on your boards. We have a few Hawks fans on Webzone, and they're fairly knowledgeable. Always nice to gain outside perspective, don't you think?

Let's see what I get back NOW

Don't do it, Beek. Then you'll just be the infestation on their board. They don't deserve a good poster like you.



And that's all I have to say about that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Don't do it, Beek. Then you'll just be the infestation on their board. They don't deserve a good poster like you.



And that's all I have to say about that.

I ....... can't ..... help ..... it ..... the level of ignorance is drawing me in like a moth to the light ......