LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
LOL I hear crickets on the Rams forum! Damn that place is gloomy!

Those aren't crickets. It's just that they only have two topics of interest: Bradford bust or not and the draft.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68255&sid=fc6cbbf13236fa3a131ef9f81c62f845

The NFL is such copycat league.

Pete comes into the league in 2010 with the "Always compete" mantra and he backs it up in training camp and basically lives by it.

Prior to 2010, how often did you here any NFL HC mention competition?

And how often did you hear it during the three days of the draft? I heard it over and over again.

Other teams are starting to draft long, rangy CBs. High end speed isn't as valued now provided the CB can swivel his hips smoothly during the transition.

Oh... another one... how often have you recently heard "GO _______" at the end of an interview... fill in the blank with almost any team's name.

They're stealing Russell's signature sign-off.

As they say... Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

This fool thinks that Pete Carroll invented the mantra of competition in the NFL. Are you f**king serious? How can you be any stupider as a sports fan than to think that the idea of competition is original??? THAT IS SPORTS
Originally posted by dhp318:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=68255&sid=fc6cbbf13236fa3a131ef9f81c62f845

Pete comes into the league in 2010 with the "Always compete" mantra and he backs it up in training camp and basically lives by it.

And how often did you hear it during the three days of the draft? I heard it over and over again.

Other teams are starting to draft long, rangy CBs. High end speed isn't as valued now provided the CB can swivel his hips smoothly during the transition.

Oh... another one... how often have you recently heard "GO _______" at the end of an interview... fill in the blank with almost any team's name.

This fool thinks that Pete Carroll invented the mantra of competition in the NFL. Are you f**king serious? How can you be any stupider as a sports fan than to think that the idea of competition is original??? THAT IS SPORTS

Yeah cause Vince Lombardi doesn't want his players to always compete
The Seahawks win a playoff game and their fan base loses their damn minds. That board has to have the highest ratio of moronic statements on it in the league. Good Lord.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
LOL I hear crickets on the Rams forum! Damn that place is gloomy!

Those aren't crickets. It's just that they only have two topics of interest: Bradford bust or not and the draft.

LOL!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The Seahawks win a playoff game and their fan base loses their damn minds. That board has to have the highest ratio of moronic statements on it in the league. Good Lord.

sheCAWKS are delirious, man
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yeah cause Vince Lombardi doesn't want his players to always compete

They're desperate. C'mon, man, they have a SB trophy case... it's f*****g empty!! Can't you just let them have something, not even made up $h!t?? C'mon bro, just let them live out their pathetic fantasies

There are some seriously retarded fans

Originally posted by LVJay:
They're desperate. C'mon, man, they have a SB trophy case... it's f*****g empty!! Can't you just let them have something, not even made up $h!t?? C'mon bro, just let them live out their pathetic fantasies

Those f**kers don't get any sympathy from me. I doubt they want it either. They're too busy bowing down to Carrol and Wilson.
Originally posted by LVJay:

They have a trophy case? I dont get it?

I know. I read that a few days ago and simply didn't have the strength to actually respond. Whats worse is that I didn't see any posters on that board point out the utter stupidity of the statement.
In their thread "The Office of Russell C. Wilson" (http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68364), it's the usual suckfest for Little Rusty. Then Beeker chimes in with the perfect nugget:

*swoon*

Good one on you, Beeker.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I know. I read that a few days ago and simply didn't have the strength to actually respond. Whats worse is that I didn't see any posters on that board point out the utter stupidity of the statement.

On many I boards I peruse, but especially WZ, people love to disagree and argue. Nothing wrong with that, it's healthy, it keeps the homerism in check and offers perspective. But for the most part, on seahawks.net and seahawkblue.com, it's a mutual admiration society filled with backslaps, high-fives, and about all the debating they do is who gets to be pivot man in the Rusty Wilson mask.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on May 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This thread title is too wordy. Could it please be shortened to a less sensible title?

Fiction
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for baltien.
Pete Carroll JUST got over .500 in the pros (.518 to be exact). How the hell is he showing the league how to do anything?

One hot year in the league and now everyone is copying? Nothing against 'Hawk fans loving their team but get real folks. You need sustained success and trophies before people start to give a damn enough about what you're doing to copy it.
Share 49ersWebzone