LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 439 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Beeker:
Hags.net on Lattimore

http://ww.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=68152

Quote for us. They're blocking unregistered users.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Hags.net on Lattimore

http://ww.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=68152

Quote for us. They're blocking unregistered users.
It's a mixed bag. Some think its a great pick for us, others not as impressed.

I'm going to vomit.
interesting how everyone and their mom saw this coming and here we are. great move by the niners
Lattimore has so much to prove still. Why are you vomiting?
Im a die hard Gamecocks fan. I can't believe this has happened. I have to hate him now. Maybe one day he will go to a new team, but until then, he is dead to me. I'm so pissed."
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Cowboy's forums are hilarious right now.

Here is a funny pic

hella funny!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

wtf is this!

"This is my brother, ese. They call him, Little Puppet. He's a genious, homes."

That's a serious Raidurdurdur pick, right there, folks!!

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

wtf is this!

"This is my brother, ese. They call him, Little Puppet. He's a genious, homes."

That's a serious Raidurdurdur pick, right there, folks!!

Ran the 40 in 4.37...in chuck's!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Honeybadger come on down!

That made me laugh.

I will say this, do not underestimate the Cards after that draft, with a new coach and a new hope. If Palmer even plays mediocre, that D is talented enough to steal some wins. They are not a given win for any NFC W team this year.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Apr 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM ]
Bwahahaha NY Giants fans STILL are hating us! They feel as if they are "Disrespected" because we are picked to win the entire thing this year. Good lord I've never seen a bigger group of arrogant morons in my life ever.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
Good lord I've never seen a bigger group of arrogant morons in my life ever.

Check out a Saints board some time.
Originally posted by Disp:

You mean the Ain'ts? Hahaha I've seen there board, and there is a sense of entitlement there. Now the most moronic board out there are hands down the Raiders boards...
Originally posted by RedAlice:

That made me laugh.

I will say this, do not underestimate the Cards after that draft, with a new coach and a new hope. If Palmer even plays mediocre, that D is talented enough to steal some wins. They are not a given win for any NFC W team this year.

Don't forget they lost their DC Ray Horton. I think he was more responsible for that D's solid play than the talent of the players.

Originally posted by RedAlice:

That made me laugh.

I kind of forgot they started out 4-0 last year. Lol
Don't forget they lost their DC Ray Horton. I think he was more responsible for that D's solid play than the talent of the players.

Good point. I believe Bowles is a friend of Arians?

I can't judge - but they had moments of brilliance with that D last year.
To the topic of this thread - I am enjoying the Niner fans on the Net board.

Both of your teams have great boards that are organized and set-up well.
Originally posted by Disp:

That Saints message board might be the worst I've ever read. Between their fans constant Roger Goodell conspiracy theories and claiming of Brees to be the god messiah of QBs ... I'd think their black and gold colored glasses are attached to their heads.

Everything about that team annoys the hell out of me. Remember Scott Shanle before last year talking about how we were such a fluke in 2011? He sure was spot on with that analysis. I've also lost respect for Drew Brees after his constant need for attention by having to give his opinion and relate it to the whole bounty gate whenever Goodell did ANYTHING. The fans, the players, the coaches, the FO... they just all have this woe is me, nothing is ever their fault attitude. and its infuriating.
Originally posted by NowImLost:
That Saints message board might be the worst I've ever read. Between their fans constant Roger Goodell conspiracy theories and claiming of Brees to be the god messiah of QBs ... I'd think their black and gold colored glasses are attached to their heads.

Everything about that team annoys the hell out of me. Remember Scott Shanle before last year talking about how we were such a fluke in 2011? He sure was spot on with that analysis. I've also lost respect for Drew Brees after his constant need for attention by having to give his opinion and relate it to the whole bounty gate whenever Goodell did ANYTHING. The fans, the players, the coaches, the FO... they just all have this woe is me, nothing is ever their fault attitude. and its infuriating.

Sound just like how they act in real life as well. They surely do hate us since their days in the NFC West division as well. It's almost as if we are still the Saints biggest rivals ever hahaha. Throw in Dallas Cowboys fans into the mix as well.
Share 49ersWebzone